MBBS, BDS Counselling 2019 in Karnataka: KEA publishes Schedule, Instructions for Round 2
Candidates who are vying to appear for round 2 MBBS and BDS counselling can update themselves with the schedule and instructions for second round counselling session as uploaded by the KEA on its official website.
In addition, the KEA has published the important instructions for round 2 of MBBS and BDS counselling.
TO view the list of Important Instructions to Candidates – Medical / Dental - Second Round, click here
Round 2 Counselling Schedule
|Display of seat matrix (un-allotted, Cancelled, Forfeited, Choice-3, Choice-4 seats and newly permitted, if any)||22-07-2019 after 11:00 hrs|
|Display of Seat matrix All India Quota reverted seats if any.||26-07-2019 after 11:00 hrs|
|Option entry - rearrangement of options by already verified candidates only||24-07-2019 from 11:30 hrs to|
26-07-2019 up to 4.00 hrs
|Publication of Mock allotment Result||27-07-2019 after 16:00 hrs|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates||27-07-2019 from 18:00 hrs to|
29-07-2019 up to 11.00 hrs
|Publication of Second Round seat allotment Result||30-07-2019 after 18:00 hrs|
Post allotment procedure: Implication:
1. There will be no Choice to exercise to the candidates.
2. Candidates who gets allotted / confirmed a seat in any discipline (Medical or Dental) are required to pay the prescribed fees (if not paid) and should compulsorily report to the colleges on or before the last date mentioned in the admission order and should update the details through their log-In-Id to KEA or they lose their allotted seats.
3. If any candidate fails to report to the college after allotment of seats in the Second Round, legal action will be initiated against such candidate in accordance with law.
|Post allotment schedule - Submission of Documents, Payment of Fees, Downloading of Admission Order and Reporting to the allotted college|
|· Payment of fees, if not paid (fee paid by Choice 2 candidates if any will be adjusted in this round)|
· Original documents should be submitted at KEA, Bangalore. (Read the instructions *)
31/07/2019 To 02-08-2019
up to 17:00 hrs
|Last date of reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental College||03-08-2019 before 16:00 hrs|
* Candidates who have been allotted Medical seat in Private Medical Colleges i.e., either to Government quota seat (allotted under ‘G’) or to Private quota seat (allotted under ‘P’) should compulsorily submit all the original documents to KEA, Bangalore which they had produced at the time of verification of documents, i.e., all the certificates / documents listed in Verification Slip, then admission order to be obtained.
* The candidates who have been allotted Medical seat under ‘Government seats in Government colleges or allotted medical seat under ‘NRI’ or in ‘(Others) Q’ seats in Private colleges should submit the original documents at the respective college at the time of admission. The candidates who have been allotted seat in dental discipline also need not submit the original documents.
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/dme/assets/Documents/sec round schedule revised.pdf