NEW DELHI: The NEET 2018 based counselling process in Telangana is expected to commence from today. According to reports, the counselling process to for medical and dental seats by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal will be done online through knruhs.in.
Application forms through online are invited from candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG — 2018 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2018-19 under Competent Authority Quota seats in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges under KNRUHS, Warangal.
The notification is only for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota and Category ‘A’ seats – 50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non-M i nority and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges & Army Dental College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR UHS, Warangal only. Total number of seats under competent authority quota along with seat-matrix for the academic year 2018-19 will be notified prior to counseling. Fee structure is as fixed by the Government. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2018-19 are given in the Prospectus as annexure-I .
Cut off scores for Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
................................ Advertisement ................................
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||119|
|SC/ST/BC & PH Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category.||40th Percentile||96|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||107|
Provisional State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared based on the NEET UG — 2018 Ranks and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. Final Merit list will be prepared after verification of Original Certificates
- ELIGIBILITY: The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG — 2018, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
a The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non- local status in Telangana State (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.
The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 5-7-2017.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2018 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG -2018.
- BC/SC/ST candidates including PH candidates of BC/SC/ST Category should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG – 2018.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG -2018.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2018 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2002 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
- The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations available in the website knruhs.in before filling the Online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission in to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Medical & Dental Colleges shall apply online for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website https://tsmedadm.tschein/ from 8.00 AM on 21-06-2018 to 26-06-2018 upto 1.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center) with Internet Explorer – 11
- Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses :- The Registration and Verification fee Rs.3,000/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and 2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates. Fee shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
**Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
- Procedure of filling online application and online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses
Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
.b. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
- Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic data should be noted fo r further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and not to be disclosed to others.
- The following documents must be ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste certificate/minority status certificates if applicable.
- Aadhar Card
- In case of candidates studied in the institutions outside the state residence certificate of the candidate of either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar for a period of ten – years ( Period to be specified with exact month and year ) excluding the period of study out-side the state.
- Special Category Certificates.
- Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:-
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the specified center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
- The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center.
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2018
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination. (e)Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. Candidates claiming local candidate status should submit caste certificate issued by specified authority of Telangana Government.
(a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service. (h)Aadhar Card
(i) Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(k) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(I) Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
(m) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the State Merit position in respective categories.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position is issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2018 Rank, educational qualifications, local/non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates .
If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
- Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of on-line application (hard copy) along with 2-sets of all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.
4.The Orders issued from time to time by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Telangana State Government, Government of India, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India with regard to Admission in to Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
5.This notification is for determining the State Merit position in respective categories only.
The notification for exercising web options for admission to MBBS/BDS courses and procedure will be notified separately on the University web-site from time to time. Candidates, parents are informed to refer to the University web-site for updates for the schedule of the counseling, and other information.
6.An in-eligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission.
7.Admission will be given only for candidates, who have secured marks of minimum cutoff score and above prescribed for that category in NEET — UG — 2018 and after fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
8.In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
- For technical difficulties Nos 9502001583, 8466924522
- for clarifications on Regulations 9490585796, 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
for more details click on the given link:
Also look at the list OF CANDIDATES COMPLETED 10+2 FROM TELANGANA & APPEARED FOR NEET UG 2018 attached below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................