BHUBANESWAR: The spot counseling for admission into the 233 vacant MBBS and BDS seats in various Government and private medical colleges will be held from August 20 to 22.
The notice regarding MBBS and BDS Admissions along with the full details of the original website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is given:
1. All state merit listed MBBS/BDS candidates are eligible to participate. In the modification to the modalities published for MBBS/BDS counselling No.7, All candidates irrespective of their admission status are eligible to participate in the spot counseling. Hence, those who are interested to participate in the spot counselling, they shall have to report at the counselling venue as per the date and time mentioned against their rank/merit.
1. Admission will be done strictly as per merit.
2. Candidate willing to participate in this round of counselling should report at counselling hall at the scheduled time as per his/her category/ rank. Only one person (guardian) will be allowed with the candidate to the counselling hall.
3. Candidates have to put their signature in an attendance sheet at the sitting hall.
4. Candidates coming after the scheduled time will be allotted a seat/college from the balance seats available at that point of time taking merit into consideration.
5. Provisional Admission will be done at the venue of spot counselling. The candidates who have not taken admission in earlier rounds are advised to come with the documents mentioned below along with admission fees in shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “OJEE 2018”, payable at Bhubaneswar, failing which no admission will be made and the seat will be allotted to next candidate in merit.
Candidates who have already taken admission in previous rounds, but once participating in this round and getting upgraded, should pay the admission fees only if required (mentioned below).
6. During counselling, if any seat is vacated by a candidate due to admission in another vacant
seat, the same seat will be displayed at that point of time and will be available for admission for next candidate onwards.
7. Candidates who take admission in any category in this round, will not be allowed for any further change. Candidates who have taken admission in previous round allotment, are not allowed to change category in the same institution during spot admission.
8. The candidates who have taken admission in 15% All India quota seats/ MCC/ Deemed Universities pursuant to the second round of counselling conducted by the DGHS shall not be eligible for counselling. (As per WP (C ) 267 of 2017, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India)
9. Fees for MBBS Course
Govt. Institutions: Rs. 30,000/-
Private Institutions (Hi-Tech MCH): Rs. 6,50,000/-
Fees for BDS Course
Govt. Institutions: Rs. 30,000/-
Private Institutions (Hi-Tech MCH): Rs. 3,00,000/-
NRI – candidates to pay four times the fee of Private Institution.
10. The candidates who have taken earlier admission shall have to pay the differential fees, or will get the refund of the differential fees as the case may be, while changing the course or college (Govt to private or vice versa).
11. Once all the vacant seats are filled up, counselling will be declared closed. Participation in spot counselling does not ensure admission. Seats are allotted only on merit and availability of vacancy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (for new admission)
1. CLC/SLC from the institution last attended.
2. Required Demand Draft.
3. Nativity Certificate
4. Certificate supporting to your Date of Birth
5. Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of 10+2.
6. Any ID proof (Aadhar Card Preferably)
Also look at the notice attached regarding Schedule of Spot Round Counselling for admission of MBBS/BDS below.
for more details click on the given links:
Attached below is the schedule
The seat matric for the spot admissions can be accessed below