Jammu: JKBOPEE has begun the online registration process to fill state quota seats for NEET Counselling 2018. The candidates who were able to qualify the NEET 2018 UG examination are now supposed to log on to jkbopee.gov.in. ASCOMS Jammu and IDS Sehora are the two government medical colleges in Jammu.
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, JKBOPEE has begun the online registration process to fill state quota seats for NEET Counselling 2018. The candidates who were able to qualify the NEET 2018 UG examination are now supposed to log on to jkbopee.gov.in and register themselves to secure seats in the two colleges ASCOMS Jammu and Institute of Dental Sciences, IDS Sehora. NEET Result 2018 was released on June 4, 2018. The online registration is scheduled to end on June 19. Medical Counselling Committee, MCC began the counselling registration process for MBBS and BDS courses under All India Quota on June 13. Direct link to the official website has been given below and also the full notice regarding the registration process given below:
In continuation of Public Notice No. 051- BOPEE of 2018 dated 06-06-2018 read with Notification No. 052-BOPEE of 2018 dated 12-6-2018, the following information is hereby notified for the OM candidates who have qualified NEET-UG, 2018 and intend to compete for the Hindu Minority (HM) Quota/NRI Quota /Management Quota Seats under ASCOMS Jammu/IDS Sehora, Jammu.
- The following MBBS Seats are available in ASCOMS Jammu under Hindu Minority (HM) /NRI Quota:-
- Hindu Minority (HM) Quota seats = 25
- NRI Seats = 10
- The following BDS Seats are available in IDS Sehora:-
- Government Seats/Management Quota (40/50) = 90
- NRI Seats= 10
- These are over and above 55 MBBS seats in ASCOMS Jammu under OM category including 15 seats under Management Quota (OM) and 10 seats under Poor and Backward (P&B) category, which shall be filled up through counselling along with seats available in other Medical Colleges. Similarly, the 90 BDS seats in IDS Sehora, Jammu shall be filled through counselling along with other seats in the colleges.
- The NRI/ Hindu Minority (HM) Quota Seats in ASCOM and NRI seats in I filled up separately through a process of physical counselling by an including the representatives of colleges.
(1) The last date of submission of documents under NRI/Hindu Minority (HM) Quota in the BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar is 10-07-2018.
(ii) The Check List Proforma for Hindu Minority (HM)/ NRI is available as Annexure—”A” and “B” to this Notice on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
- Should have applied under NEET-UG 2018 and have qualified/obtained minimum score of 119.
- Should also have uploaded documents with the BOPEE in response to Public Notice 052-BOPEE of 2018 dated 12-6-2018.
The fee fixed by the State Government for MBBS seats of ASCOMS vide Government Order No. 221-HME of 2016 dated 01-04-2016 and Government order No. 307-HME of 2017 dated 08-06-2017 for BDS seats in IDS Jammu is given as under:-
MBBS in ASCOMS, JAMMU
- Government Seats under OM = Rs 4.50 lacs per annum per student
- Government Seats under P&B category= Rs. 0.39 lacs per annum per student
- Management Quota seats = Rs 4.50 lacs per annum per student
- NRI Seats = US Dollars $ 19565/-
BDS in IDS SEHORA, JAMMU
- Government Seats under OM = Rs 3.45 lacs per annum per student
- Management Quota seats = Rs 3.45 lacs per annum per student
- NRI Seats = Rs 5.50 lacs per annum per student
Eligibility of NRI Seats :-
Category No. 1 :- Where applicant himself/herself is NRI and family originally belongs to J&K State.
Category No. 2 :- Children/wards of NRI who originally belong to State of AK. Further, the documents required for NRI Category 1 and 2 are as under:-
- NEET UG Score card -2018;
- NRI Certificate issued by the Ministry of External affairs, Government of India or Indian embassy overseas under Ministry of External affairs with holding of Indian passport;
- NRI bank account preferably in the country where the candidate is residing or of NRI account in India;
- Copy of Indian passport;
- Copy of Income Tax return filed in India, if any,
- Pan Card No:, If any, and
- State SubjectCertificate of the candidate.
- NEET UG Score card -2018;
- NRI Sponsorship letter;
- Undertaking of NFU duly attested by the legal authority of that country where Sponsorer is residing or Indian overseas embassy;
- Bank statement of Sponsor;
- Resident/National Certificate or NRI Certificate of the Sponsorer;
- Pedigree table/family free establishing relationship of candidate with the Sponsorer along with documentary proof;
- Employment certificate of the Sponsorer;
- Pan Card No., If any of the Sponsorer;
- Pan Card, If any of the candidate/ parents;
- Copy of Income Tax return filed in India, if any; and
- State Subject certificate of the candidate
- The seats shall be filled up purely on the basis of eligibility and merit of the candidates secured in the NEET-UG, 2018.
- Only such candidates shall be eligible who have registered themselves online and figure in the state merit list as may be notified by the Board after completion of the registration
- The candidates applying under Hindu Minority (HM) Quota shall be required to produce a certificate from the competent authority belonging to the Hindu Minority (HM) Community.
4. Only state subjects are eligible to compete against the said
5. The eligible candidates desirous to compete against the above seats shall submit the above documents in,the Board office at Jammu/ Srinagar up to 10th of July 2018.
6. For any clarification candidates should contact the Controller of Examination, J&K
For more details click on the given link: