MBBS Admissions in Uttar Pradesh: UP DGME releases Schedule, Instructions for Round 1 Counselling 2019
Lucknow: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh (UP DGME) has published the schedule and a list of instructions for counselling including eligibility criteria of candidates.
UPDGME is conducting the counselling for state quota seats. NEET 2019 passouts who will complete the Uttar Pradesh online registrations for MBBS/BDS 2019 will be eligible for admission to around 3920 MBBS and 2251 BDS seats offered by government and private medical colleges of the state.
The application process for NEET 2019 counselling for MBBS and BDS courses to UP based medical and dental colleges, has started from today. The registration process is set to end on 24th June 2019. Candidates are requested to apply by then.
In its notice, the UP DGME mentioned that all candidates who have qualified NEET 2019, are required to register themselves online at its official website. The candidates are required to pay Rs 2000/- as a registration fee in order to appear in the counselling process. The registration fee can be paid in online mode via credit card/debit card/net banking.
Round 1 NEET 2019 counselling for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses for the academic year 2019-2020
- Online Registration: 21st June 2019 (10 AM) to 24th June 2019
- Publication of merit list: 25th June 2019
- Submission of security money by registered candidates: 26th June 2019 to 30th June 2019 (9 AM to 5 PM)
- Online choice filling: 2nd July 2019 (10 AM) to 4th July 2019
- Publication of online counselling Results: 5th July 2019
- Download of Allotment letter: 6th July 2019 to 11th July 2019
- Date to the entrance at respective medical and dental colleges: 6th July 2019 to 12th July 2019