Uttar Pradesh: Directorate of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh has issued a notice regarding Mop Up round in UP NEET UG-2018. The details regarding Mop Up round along with the details of the original website of Up DGME is given:
|Date of Registration||16th Aug 2018 (02:00 PM) to 18th Aug 2018 (03:00 PM)|
|Date of declaration of merit list||18th Aug 2018|
|Date of seat allotment and admission in government MBBS/ BDS||20th Aug 2018
|Date of seat allotment and admission in MBBS seats of private medical colleges||21st Aug 2018|
|Date of seats allotment and admission in BDS seats of Private Dental Colleges||23rd Aug 2018|
|On spot, admission will have to be completed on the same date after allotment of seats from MOP –UP Round.|
- The MOP-UP round will be held at Kalam Centre, KGMU, Lucknow.
- All the eligible candidates of NEET UG 2018 will have to deposits rupees 1000 as registration fees online and will have to register again on the website of https://upneet.gov.in NIC, to attend MOP-UP round.
- Candidates already admitted through all India quota and the candidates of first or second counselling of state (allotted, admitted, resign) are not eligible for MOP-UP Round.
- The candidates will have to deposit their educational, caste certificate and other documents in original at the time of MOP-UP Round, otherwise, their candidature will not be considered.
- Demand draft of Rs. 30,000/- for government sites and Rs. 2,00,000/- for private dental & medical seats. payable at Lucknow in favour of ” Director General Medical Education & Training, UP”. will have compulsorily deposited as security. Security money will not be accepted in cash at any cost.
- Those candidates who have deposited security money earlier are not required to deposit security again. ( they are required to bring verification slip, received at the time of first, second round document verification).
- The candidates allotted MBBS seats in private Medical College / University will have to deposit a bank draft of Rs. 8.50 lakh compulsory payable at Lucknow in favour of “Director General Medical Education & Training, UP”. as a tuition fee at the time of admission.
- The amount of difference money will be deposited at the allotted college.
- For detail information go through the brochure of NEET UG 2018 and relevant government orders available at the Directorate website www.up.dgme.in & https://upneet.gov.in
Also look at the details of notice attached of important instructions regarding the admission process.
The details of notice regarding resignation.
Candidates who have taken admission in the second round of counselling have time till August 18 to resign their seats at the concerned college.
For more details click on the given link: