MBBS Admissions in Tamil Nadu: TN Health releases Tentative schedule final phase counselling
Chennai: The Directorate of Medical Education and Selection Committee (TN Health Tamil Nadu) has released the Tentative schedule for final phase counselling for admission to MBBS course 2019.
Candidates who intend to appear for final phase counselling for admission to MBBS in government quota seats in private medical colleges, Rajah Muthiah Medical College (Annamalai University) and BDS course in Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai; can update themselves with the tentative schedule mentioned below:
In addition to the schedule, the counselling authority has also published the instructions for concerned candidates.
Tentative Counselling Schedule for Final Phase of Counselling
|9.00 A.M.,||RE-ALLOTMENT / ALLOTMENT||BC||CR 1840||CR 2460||453||432|
|10.30 A.M.,||BCM||CR 143||CR 236||448||412|
|11.30 A.M.,||MBC/DNC||CR 846||CR 1223||423||396|
|02.00 P.M.,||SC||CR 464||CR 842||360||321|
|03.00 P.M.,||SCA||CR 93||CR 202||292||220|
|03.30 P.M.,||ST||CR 37||CR 138||262||148|
1. Candidates are informed to go through counselling schedule for their turn with regard to the Date/Mark/Rank/Category/Communities Re Allotment/Allotment notified in the schedule. Candidates are advised to attend the counselling as per their turn specified in the schedule displayed on the official websites.
2. Since a number of candidates is being called for counselling for all categories, allotment is not guaranteed to everyone.
3. Candidates should be present in the counseling venue one hour prior to commencement of the session notified in the counselling schedule (Date/Time). Candidates should attend the counselling along with one of the parents at their own cost.
4. Re-allotment will be done only for the candidates who joined the course in the Previous phases of counselling within the stipulated time & date.
5. Re-allotment/ Allotment will be made subject to availability of seats at their turn in categories such as Category B/ Category C /Category D for communities such as BC/BCM/MBC/SC/SCA/ST. Candidates shall not claim the right of admission if seats are exhausted before their turn.
6. Counseling will be done for consequential vacancies, due to movement, will be considered for Re-allotment/ Allotment based on merit and community in Category B/ Category C /Category D.
7. THE CANDIDATES WHO ATTENDED & OPTED OUT OF CATEGORY B/CATEGORY C/CATEGORY D WHEN SEATS WERE AVAILABLE IN 1ST AND 2ND PHASE OF COUNSELING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SEATS UNDER THOSE RESPECTIVE CATEGORIES.
8. If a candidate has failed to attend the counseling when MBBS/BDS seats were available during the Ist and 2nd phase of counseling in their respective community categories then he/she is not eligible to claim those seats.
9. A call letter will not be sent to the candidates.
10. Candidates seeking Re-allotment should bring original and copy of admission slip/fee receipt/Bonafide Certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution, who took allotment in 1st Phase of counseling and 2nd phase of counseling.
11. Candidates selected under Special Category (Ex-Servicemen, Eminent Sports persons, Orthopaedically Physically Disabled) in the 1st Phase of counseling are not eligible for Re allotment.
12. Candidates who wish to retain the seat already selected need not attend the counseling.
13. Candidates who obtained Re-allotment in this counseling will not be permitted to reclaim the previous status/college after his / her turn is over.
14. Candidates already selected for Category B / Category C /Category D the amount already paid as tuition fee will be adjusted for the latest admission in this counseling.
15. Candidates shall only opt for the vacancies available at their turn.
16. After the second round of counseling for All India Quota seats, the students who have taken admission in All India Quota seats will not be allowed/permitted to vacate the seats as per the orders of the Hon'ble Supreme court of India in W.P. No 267/2017.
17. Bonafide certificates from waitlisted Candidates those who have joined in any course other than MBBS/BDS Course are allowed.