Thiruvananthapuram: The second phase allotment to Medical, including MBBS and BDS, and Allied courses in the State for the year 2018-19 has been published.
The allotment has been published based on the online options filed by the candidates up to 10 am on 11 August 2018.
Candidates should join the course/college allotted before 5 pm on August 17.
The Notice regarding second phase allotment is given along with the details of original websites.
The second phase allotment to Medical (including MBBS & BDS) & Allied courses in the State for the year 2018-19 is published herewith on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The allotment is based on the online options filed by the candidates up to 10 am on 11.08.2018 through the above website. Candidates included in the list furnished by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India as admitted under All India Quota MBBS/BDS seats have not been considered for the second phase of allotment to Medical and Allied courses in the state.
The details of allotment of a candidate are available on the home page of the candidate. All the candidates who have an allotment should take the printout of the allotment memo which will show the details such as Name, Roll Number, Allotted Course, Allotted College, Category of Allotment, details of Fee to be paid etc. Candidates who receive an allotment afresh or a change in allotment than the previous one shall have to remit the fee/balance fee, if any, to be paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as specified in the allotment memo at any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of Online Payment from 13.08.2018 to 17.08.2018 and should join the course/college allotted before 5 pm on 17.08.2018. The list of Post Offices having facility for fee payment is available in the website.
• Candidates allotted to MBBS Course under NRI quota seats in Self Financing Medical Colleges have to remit Rs. 5 lakhs to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and balance amount to the college at the time of admission.
• Candidates allotted to Government/Minority quota seats in Self Financing Medical colleges and those allotted to Government/Minority/NRI quota seats in Self Financing Dental colleges shall have to remit Rs. 1 lakh to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and the balance fee to the colleges at the time of admission.
• Candidates allotted to Private Self Financing Ayurveda Medical colleges shall have to remit Rs. 1 lakh to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and the balance fee to the colleges at the time of admission.
• Candidates allotted to Medical & Allied courses in Government/Aided colleges and colleges under Kerala Agriculture/Veterinary/Fisheries Universities shall have to remit the full fee to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then join the college allotted.
Token Deposit :
Candidates getting allotment afresh who belong to SC/ST/OEC/Children of Registered Fishermen category and those having benefits as per G.O. (MS) 25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005 and G.O. (MS) 10/2014/BCDD, dated: 23.05.2014, have to remit token deposit of Rs. 1000/- to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as token of having accepted the allotment and should join the college allotted before 5 pm on 17.08.2018.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee/balance fee (if applicable) and join the college allotted within the stipulated time will lose their allotment as well as all the existing higher options. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
(1) The allotment is provisional and subject to the final orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala on WP(C) No. 21686 of 2018.
(2) The seat matrix in respect of KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozhikode has been revised by increasing the number of minority quota seats from 50 to 60 as per Government letter dated 10.08.2018.
(3) Allotment has not been done to KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Kozhikode in this phase for want of the Government approved seat matrix of the college.
Vacant seats, if any, under MBBS/BDS courses remaining after 17.08.2018 will be filled up through a
Mop-up Counselling scheduled to be conducted on 20th & 21st of August 2018 by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at Thiruvananthapuram. In the Mop-up counselling, the candidates allotted and admitted to BDS course shall be considered for allotment to the vacant seats under MBBS course. But candidates who stand admitted under All India Quota MBBS/BDS seats shall not be allowed to participate in the Mop-Up counselling.
For more details click on the given link: