MBBS Admissions in Karnataka: KEA Issues notice regarding Extension in NEET 2019 Counselling; Details
Karnataka: Through a recent notification Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has informed about the extension of dates for NEET 2019 counselling for MBBS and BDS courses in the Karnataka based medical and dental counselling.
The last date for NEET registration through the online portal of KEA for UG NEET candidates is extended up to 21.06.2019 (up to 5.00 pm).
Editing of the reservations claimed is also allowed and candidates can change their reservations claimed provided they have documents.
Candidates who edit their reservation claims have to appear for document verification once again even if they have completed CET verification.
Schedule for UG NEET verification will be announced on KEA website.
Instructions for Counselling:
- The candidates who have already registered for CET-2019 and completed the document verification, have to enter their UGNEET-2019 Roll Number through online in the KEA Web-portal, but they need not pay the registration fee once again, further they should check the NEET Roll number printed on the Application Form.
- Candidates who have completed or completing their document verification as per their CET-2019 rank, as per CET-2006 Admission Rules (who are holding verification slip) need not come for verification of documents for Medical / Dental / AYUSH courses once again. However, if any such candidate is eligible to claim reservation as per Government of Karnataka norms, Linguistic Minority or Religious Minority or NRI ward seats or candidates eligible to claim category-2 to category-8 in St. John Medical College, Bangalore, then they have to submit such relevant certificates / documents on the day of their turn as per the NEET document verification schedule.
- Candidates who have not registered for CET-2019, but qualified in UGNEET 2019, they have to first register through online at KEA Webportal, enter all the details and attend the NEET document verification process as per the schedule with all the original relevant certificates.
Last date to pay the Registration fees: 21-06-2019
Display of schedule for offline verification: 19-06-2019 after 6.00 pm
Detailed schedule will be hosted on the KEA Website including second round / mop up round etc., will be published later. Candidates are advised to visit KEA website regularly for latest updates.
- The above schedule may be revised depending on the schedule of All India counseling. Any change in schedule will be notified on the http://kea.kar.nic.in/ugneet2019.htm
- College joining confirmation report: The college authority will have to login to their College Login-ID and report that the respective candidate has joined the College and candidate should also enter the details of their admission on joining status on the KEA Web portal on or before the last date
- Registered but unverified / unregistered candidates will not be allowed for any admission either
through KEA or by the College as after the mop-up round, the list of registered and verified but un- allotted candidates will be sent by KEA to colleges to fill-up vacant seats if any. (As per GOI instructions)
for more details click on the link mentioned below: