MBBS Admissions in Gujarat: ACPUGMEC releases Instructions for Mop Up Round
Gujrat: The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has commenced the process of Mop-Up (Offline) Round Counseling for MBBS, BDS courses.
The counselling authority has accordingly released the Instructions for Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counseling (FOR MBBS & BDS ONLY).
It has stated, "Consent For Mop-up (offline) Round is started. Log in with your credentials and give your consent to take part in Mop-Up Round."
All candidates, who are admitted in MEDICAL & DENTAL ONLY in first as well as the second round, have to report at the admitted institute on or before 01/08/2019 after confirmation of admission at Help Center.
• All the candidates, who are included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, are eligible to participate in the Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counseling (FOR MBBS & BDS ONLY)
(i) Allotment/Non-allotment of admission in 1st / 2nd Round of ACPUGMEC
(ii) Payment/Non-payment of tuition fees in Axis Bank in 1st / 2nd Round of ACPUGMEC
(iii) Reporting/Non-reporting at Help-Center in 1st / 2nd Round of ACPUGMEC
(iv) Reporting/Non-reporting at admitted Institute in 1st / 2nd Round of ACPUGMEC
(v) Canceled/Non-cancelled admission of 1st of ACPUGMEC
• It is mandatory for all the candidates, who want to participate in the mop-up (offline) round, to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the mop-up round.
• The candidate can take part in the mop-up round without canceling his admission of the previous rounds.
• To participate in the mop-up round, the candidates have to log-in into the website
http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT from 27-07-2019 at 11:00 am to 30-07-2019 at 04:00 pm only.
• Those students only, who have given online consent during the stipulated time, will be allowed to participate in the mop-up round.
• After giving consent students have to take a printout of “Consent” available in “Registration Details”, which shows the date and time of consent given by him/her.
• Candidate has to remain present as per the merit rank on allotted date and time at “Auditorium, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar”. Students are instructed to bring a copy of online consent at the time of offline counseling.
• All the candidates are instructed to see the vacancy status available for Mop-up round and closure of the second round. The admission committee shall allot the seats as on available vacancy and also vacancy arises due to the cascading effect of that particular seats.
• The candidates will be called as per the merit rank and will be allotted the admission on vacant seats as well as a vacancy arises due to the up-gradation of seats during counseling. During mop-up round of counseling, a candidate will be offered seat as per the previous closure, vacancy and merit rank. If he is not willing to take admission in the offered seat, he can refuse the admission. In such a case, his/her previous admission will remain as it is.
• Authority Letter or Proxy will NOT be allowed for taking admission in a mop-up round of counseling.
• The candidate, who has canceled his/her admission of previous rounds coming for fresh admission, are required to bring following original documents at the time of counseling.
1. Print Copy of NEET-UG-2019 Marksheet
2. Std. 12th Marksheet
3. Document showing place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
4. Domicile Certificate (with signature and stamp of Authority) issued by Competent Authorities (Mamlatdar/ Executive Magistrate/ Commissioner of Police) of Gujarat State only
5. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
6. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after 01/04/2017
7. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
8. Copy of Passport (if Citizenship is Dual)
• The candidate, who has taken admission in the previous round of ACPUGMEC, has to bring the original admission order of ACPUGMEC and receipt of paid tuition fees.
• The candidate, without original documents and prescribed fees, will not be granted
admission under any circumstances.
• The candidate has to pay tuition fees of one term (six months) by cash or Demand Draft in favor of “ACPUGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar at the bank facility provided by ACPUGMEC, immediately. If a candidate has paid tuition fees for admission for previous rounds, fees will be adjusted according to it. Excess fees will be refunded at the end of the whole admission process.
• The candidates are advised to come with a specific arrangement of money to pay tuition fees at the time of counseling. E.g. The maximum fee is Rs. 8,80,000 (8.80 lakh) (for one term – Six months) for the Management Quota seat of MBBS at Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj. So, a candidate can come with Demand Drafts of Rs. 1,00,000/2,00,000/3,00,000/5,00,000 based on your choice of college to secure admission in self-financed colleges.
• For NRI Candidate: The candidate who has been allotted seat in the NRI category, he/she has to pay Rs. 5.00 lakh (as Refundable Deposit) by cash or Demand Draft in favor of “ACPUGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar bank facility provided by ACPUGMEC, immediately. If a candidate has paid tuition fees for admission for previous rounds, fees will be adjusted according to it. Then the candidate has to pay prescribed tuition fees in US Dollar or equivalent amount in any other foreign currency at the admitted institute. ACPUGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 5.00 lakh after the completion of the whole admission process.
• The candidate, who will remain absent at the day and time of counseling allotted to them, will have no right for admission.
• The detailed schedule of Mop-Up round (with date, time and merit no.) will be displayed on the websites (www.medadmgujarat.org) on 01-08-2019.
for more details click on the link mentioned below: