MBBS Admissions 2019 in Rajasthan: Schedule for Mop Up Counselling released; Apply NOW
Rajasthan: The Rajasthan State NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board 2019 has released the schedule for Mop-up round of seat allotment (off-line) NEET-UG (MEDICAL/DENTAL) counselling 2019 for MBBS, BDS courses.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MBBS and BDS course at Rajasthan based medical and dental colleges; can update themselves with the notification details mentioned below:
It is for the information to all NEET-UG 2019 qualified candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BDS Course in Rajasthan state that the Mop-up Round of allotment on seats remaining vacant after Round 2, with the candidates who have applied for Rajasthan State NEET UG Counseling 2019, will be held as below:
SCHEDULE FOR MOP UP ROUND NEET COUNSELLING 2019
|Application form for Mop-Up Round||06.08.2019 to|
09.08.2019, 5.00 pm
|Publication of merit list||10.08.2019|
|Publishing of seat matrix Mop-up round||10.08.2019|
|Mop-up round (off-line) at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur along with deposition of original documents|
* The candidates belonging to states other than Rajasthan will be called upon for allotment process on 12.08.2019 after exhausting list of all candidates of state of Rajasthan
* Document verification for NRI candidates will be done at the spot
|11.08.2019, 9.00 am|
(mop-up merit list no. 1 to 7000
(only Rajasthan state candidates) and
all NRI candidates)
12.08.2019, 9.00 am
(remaining candidates of mop-up merit list)
|Reporting and joining at the allotted college to complete remaining formalities including fees, bank guarantee, bond etc. and other financial procedures (refer respective college website for details) and appearance before the medical board of the allotted college||By 15.08.2019, 5.00|
|Application form filling on-line at the website (for College level Mop-Up Round)||13.08.2019 to|
15.08.2019, 5.00 pm
Mop-up round (off-line)
Mop-up round (off-line) will be conducted to fill-up seats remaining vacant after completion of Round 2 of counseling. For this purpose, a fresh application form is being opened on all India basis also.
After a mop-up round, once the State NEET merit list is exhausted, the admissions on residual vacant seats will be done from the available list of all India NEET-UG 2019 qualified candidates, on filling application form with NEET UG Counseling Board 2019.
As per MCI notification, a candidate who joins any seat will not be allowed to participate in the mop-up rounds.
Candidates eligible for Mop-up round without re-application
Already registered candidates of Round 1 or Round 2 who have not yet been allotted any seat -- are automatically eligible for a mop-up round (they need not apply afresh online for a mop-up round)
Candidates eligible for Mop-up round with re-application
1. Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1 or Round 2 but not reported and now wish to participate in the mop-up round -- are required to re-apply online for mop-up round
2. Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1 or Round 2 but resigned after joining / exit and now wish to participate in the mop-up round -- are required to re-apply on-line for mop-up round
Candidates not eligible for Mop-up round
1. Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1 or Round 2 and joined -- are not eligible to participate in mop-up round
2. Candidates who have joined through admission in All India Quota seats (15%) / All Deemed University after Round 1 / Round 2 of NEET-UG AIQ seats -- are not eligible for mop-up round
Submission of original documents at mop-up round
The candidates must produce all requisite certificates/documents in original along with self-attested copies of the same for verification, at the time of mop-up round before the Counseling Board, failing which they will not be considered for allotment.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website mentioned below: