MBBS 2019: Maha CET Cell publishes Procedure, vacancy, Eligible candidates list for Institutional Level Round
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the Procedure of Institutional Round along with the vacancy and list of eligible candidates for MBBS course at Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges.
To view the vacancy for the Institutional Level Round for MBBS Course in Private Unaided/Minority Medical College CLICK HERE
To view the list of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Round for MBBS Course in Private Unaided/Minority Institutes CLICK HERE
As per NEET-UG 2019 notice no 30, dated 04/09/2019 Institutional level round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical college is scheduled from 08/09/2019 to 12/09/2019.
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority Medical colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP-I round.
2. All the candidates having admitted status in Government/ Corporation/ Private for MBBS course only as on before 08.09.2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE for institutional round.
3. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 08.09.2019 as per schedule.
4. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such types of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
5. At the time of admission during institutional round, a candidate should submit all his original documents along with requisite fees in the form of DD/Cheque during prescribed time limit.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all his original documents and requisite fees at the time of admission.
7. All those candidates selected and joined during 1st round, 2nd round and MOP UP-I round in Government/ Corporation/ Government Aided/ Private Unaided/ Minority Medical Colleges are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate institutional level round.
8. All the candidates already admitted for BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS courses are also eligible for institutional level round for MBBS course.
9. Candidate who has joined their allotted seat of All India Quota/ Central University of Round-2 and candidates who have joined a seat in Deemed Universities in Round-2 will not be eligible to participate in Institutional round of counselling as per Notice No. U11011/20/2019/36-MEC Published by Directorate General Health of Services, New Delhi on 26/07/2019
For more details on Maha CET Cell NEET 2019 Counselling for MBBS and BDS courses, click on the link given below: