MBBS 2019: Maha CET Cell issues notice for admission to seats reserved for State nominee at GMC
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell is conducting the counselling for MBBS, BDS and other allied courses for Maharashtra based medical and dental colleges.
The recent notification states, "There are Five (5) MBBS seats reserved for candidates nominated by Government of Maharashtra. The Government of Maharashtra directed Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai to fill these seats."
The guidelines for selection and schedule for admission is given below.
1. The candidate should have been online registered with Maharashtra State CET Cell portal and appeared for document verification process, subsequently found eligible for MBBS admission.
2. The candidates should not have been allotted MBBS seat in 2nd
round by State CET Cell at any (Govt./Private) medical colleges.
The 5 MBBS seats will be distributed as per the reservation policy of Government of Maharashtra. The reserve category seat for this college will be from the category in which, less seats are allocated previously considering all MBBS seats taken together under State quota at Government Medical Colleges.
Candidates should apply online on www.mahacet.org as per
|Sr.No.||Activity||Date & Time|
|1||Desirous eligible Candidates to apply online||From 05/08/2019 after 05:00 pm to 07/08/2019 upto 05:00 pm|
|2||Publication of Selection List on website||07/08/2019 after 08:00pm|
|3||Last date for joining at Government Medical College, Silvassa, Dadara & Nagar Haveli||13/08/2019 upto 05:00 pm|
OTHER TERM AND CONDITIONS:
1. The selected candidate should join till the last date as per schedule paying fees and depositing original documents. No extra time will be given for what so ever reason.
2. The name of selected candidates will not be considered for MOP-UP round for state quota MBBS/BDS seats.
3. The Government of Maharashtra will not give any financial assistance to selected candidate.
4. The admitted candidate will have to comply the bond condition and other terms & conditions prescribed by the said Government Medical college. The desirous candidates should get this information on their own from the website (www.vbch.dnh.nic.in) of the said medical college.
5. The list of the selected candidate will be forwarded to Dean of the said college for further admission procedure.
THE SEAT DISTRIBUTION FOR 5 MBBS SEATS:
1 seat - Nomadic Tribe NT-1 [NT(B)]
1 seat - Other Backward Caste (OBC)
3 seats - General (Open Category)
To view the brochure click here:- http://view.mahacet.org/mahacet/admin/news_document/Notice_No_23_Govt_Medical.pdf
For more details and regular updates, click on the official website of Maha CET Cell mentioned below: