Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about its plan to start the Master of Public Health (Nutrition) MPH(N) course also information about the Admission of the same. The notice along with the full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
The Government of Maharashtra has decided to start Master of Public Health (Nutrition) MPH(N) from the academic year 2018-19 at seven Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra.T he Information Brochure for MPH (N) 2018- 19 will be made available on the website of www.dmer.org. The rules of eligibility and other details are mentioned in the information brochure. The desirous candidates should read the information brochure carefully and ascertain eligibility before filling the online application form. The Schedule for admission process is as under.
|1)||Online application form filling will be available on www
|2)||Payment of Rs.1060/- through Challan at any branch of State bank Of India.||03/11/2018|
|3)||Last date for online filling of application form||15/11/2018|
|4)||Last date for Payment through Challan||17/11/2018|
|5)||Declaration of provisional state merit list||21/11/2018|
|6)||Online Preference form filling process||22/11/2018|
|7)||Last date for online Preference form filling process||26/11/2018|
|8)||Publication of 1st selection list||28/11/2018|
|9)||Last date for joining of 1st selection round||05/12/2018|
|10)||Publication of 2nd selection list||07/12/2018|
|11)||Last date for joining of 2nd selection round||13/12/2018|
|12)||Academic session will start on||15/12/2018|
|13)||Cut off date for MPH (N) for the academic session||15/12/2018|
The selected candidate should report to the allotted college and take admission by paying requisite fee and depositing original documents as per above schedule.
1. MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BPTH /B.Sc PMT,B.Sc &P.B .B.Sc Nursing.
2. In service teachers of any subject from the same institute will be eligible after producing NOC from the Dean. They will have to pay “full fees”.
3. Medical officers in service can send advance copy and will be considered if granted NOC through proper channel. They will have to pay “full fees”.
4. The Candidates must have completed requisite internship in respective degree course at the time of filling of application form.
5. Candidate must have passed graduation from the institute situated in State of Maharashtra.
6. The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for appropriate all India entrance examination for courses in health sciences in the college/institution situated outside
Maharashtra State and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for admission to MPH(N) course. Such candidates should submit the certificate from the Dean/Principal of respective college stating that the candidate was admitted under 15% quota for all India entrance test for courses in health sciences, and Candidate’s Domicile certificate of Maharashtra by virtue of residence.
7. The candidate belonging to Backward Class must have claimed so in his original application form, failing which such a claim will not be entertained subsequently. The candidate belonging to Backward Class Category should
produce the original Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and NonCreamy Layer Certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of counselling process. A Candidate belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ amongst the categories (VJ)
DT -A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT-D, OBC and SBC must note that the provision of reservation is NOT applicable to him/her. A candidate claiming the benefit of reservation under these categories will be required to produce NonCreamy Layer Certificate Valid up to 31/03/2019. The valid certificate in prescribed Performa stating date of validity should be submitted at the time of admission. Category reservations based on caste can be availed by candidates domiciled in Maharashtra only.
Applications for admission to this program will be invited through notice on DMER website and through newspapers. Online application form can be submitted by interested candidates.
1. Cost of online application form of MPH(N) 2018 is Rs. 1000/-. Bank transaction charges of Rupees 60 for online payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This application fee is not refundable. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ascertain payment of fees within the prescribed period, failing which online application will be rejected.
2. After submitting an online application form, challan of SBI bank will be generated and challan should be submitted at any branch of SBI bank.
1. The fees should be paid Rs. 40,000/- through D.D. in favour of respective Dean of Government Medical College, drawn on any Branch of Nationalized bank payable at the respective city, at the time of admission, if selected.
Eligibility & Examination fees would be charged extra as per MUHS Norms.
Sr. No. Particulars of Fees For 1st.Year For 2nd Year
1 Tuition Fee 40,000.00 40,000.00
2 Library Fee 1000.00 1000.00
Total Rs. 41000.00 41,000.00
Students will have to pay examination fees, one-time eligibility fees and any other fees as and when made applicable.
The student will have to pay a total amount of fee (as mentioned above) for respective academic years before the commencement of the respective academic year.
students will have to pay examination fees and any other fees applicable as per the latest changes made by MUHS.
more details click on the original website given.
For information Brochure of the course, Click on the following link