Maharashtra NEET PG 2019 Counselling Registration Opens: Check out Schedule
Maharashtra: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the counselling schedule for NEET PG 2019.
The registration process for candidates, who wish to apply for available seats of PG Medical Course in State Government/ Central Government/ Corporation/ Aided/ Unaided Private and Minority colleges under state quota has begun from February 25, 2019, and will conclude on March 5, 2019.
NEET PG was conducted on January 6 by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), an autonomous organisation of the Health Ministry. MBBS graduates have to take the entrance examination, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation courses, NEET PG, which is the gateway to PG medical courses in the country such as Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) as well as PG Diploma courses.
Details of the schedule are given below:
Maharashtra NEET PG 2019
Online registration, application form and uploading of Documents
25/02/2019 to 05/03/2019
Publication of list of applicants
|Physical Document verification at twelve centers
|13/03/2019 to 20/03/2019
Publication of Common State Merit list
In due course
Online preferences(choices) filling process
In due course
Declaration of list of the selected candidates of the first round
|Last date of joining of first round
Declaration of list of selected candidate of Second round
Last date of joining to respective colleges for second round
Declaration of list of selected candidate for MOP UP round
|Last date of Joining to respective colleges for MOP UP round
Vacant seats to be surrendered to Private colleges
|Last date to filled seats at College level round
|Cut-off date of admission process as per MCI gridline
|Commencement of academic session.
Certificates / Documents to be uploaded and produced at the time physical document verification:
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET PG 2019
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2019 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Pass port)
- NEET-PG 2019 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as "Indian" MBBS degree/Passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31/03/2019
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate. (As per Annexure – M)
Cost of online application form of NEET PG 2019 is Rs. 3000/-.
This application fee is not refundable, hence candidates are advised to go through the Information Brochure and ascertain the eligibility. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ascertain online payment of fees within a prescribed period, failing which online application will be rejected.
- Copy of Receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/- If applicable, Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, For Person with Disability (PWD) Candidates - Medical Disability Certificate as per Annexure-D, all India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from dean /principal stating that candidate was admitted for MBBS course under 15% all India quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute, NOC (for in-service candidates), orphan Certificate form Competent Authority, Bond release certificate
Online application form filling process:
Below are the steps for the online form submission process:
- 'Apply Online for NEET-PG 2019' Link will be available on website www.mahacet.org.
- Application form link will be displayed. click on Application form link.
- Instruction page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling the online form (Annexure "G"). After reading Instructions, the applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form (Annexure "H" a specimen copy of online application form)
- Candidate should fill all the entries in the application form.
- The system will validate the required fields before allowing him/her to submit.
- Before submission of Application Form, the candidate should read carefully the conditions given under "Declaration by the Candidate." Candidate should agree to the below-given conditions, before submitting the application form.
For more, full and basic details; students are requested to view the NEET PG Information Brochure 2019-2020 attached below:
for original website click on the link given below:
For all details about NEET PG 2019, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here