The Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research has released the selection list of NEET UG 2017 fourth institutional level round for vacant dental seats. All the selected/upgraded candidates are given time to join selected seats upto 06/09/201 upto 3 pm. the remaining seats vacant in government/private/corporate dental colleges in 85 percent state quota.
All these seat are (except Government / Corporation) surrendered to respective private Institutions and will be filled at Institutional Level, as per provision in clause No.16, Maharashtra Government Gazette, Medical Education and Drugs Department, Dated 18/08/2016. The schedule of filling these seats is as follows:
|1||The list of vacant seats college-wise will be displayed on web-site www.dmer.org||:||06/09/2017 evening|
|2||Submission of application to respective institute in person||:||from 07/09/2017 to 08/09/2017 upto 2.00 pm|
|3||Publication of Merit List / Selection List / Wait List, on the Notice Board of Respective Institute and Website of Respective Institute||:||08/09/2017 upto 5.00 pm|
|4||Selected Candidates to report respective Institute with all Original Documents and requisite Fees for admission||:||09/09/2017 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 pm|
|5||Wait Listed candidates from the Merit List to report to the respective Institute for admission against Vacancy (IF ANY)||:||09/09/2017 02.00 p.m to 06.00 pm|
|6||Cut-off date for admission at Institutional level||:||10/09/2017|
- Eligibility for Admission Process
- All the candidates who are eligible as per NEET UG-2017 brochure for the State of
- Those who are admitted for Health Sciences courses through State CET round are eligible (Except All Medical & Government / Corporation Dental).
- Candidates Not Eligible for Admission Process
- Those who are admitted in Government / Corporation Medical College and Government / Corporation Dental Colleges through State CET CELL.
At the time of admission, Candidate should submit original documents and requisite fees in prescribed time, no extra time will be given.