Maha CET Cell releases Mop Up round 1 provisional vacancy position, selection list for BSc Nursing 2019
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the provisional vacancy position for MOP-UP Round 1 BSc Nursing, BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O 2019.
To View the Provisional Vacancy Position for MOP-UP Round 1 of BSc Nursing, BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O 2019 CLICK HERE
To view the Selection list of NEET(UG)-2019-2020 MOP-UP 1-ONLY FOR BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/BP&O/BSc CLICK HERE
Table: 2 – Schedule for MoP UP Round – I BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O and BSc Nursing Course
(Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Minority and Private Unaided Colleges)
|1.||Joining and Filling Status Retention formof MoP UP Round – I||12/10/2019 to 16/10/201905:00 pm|
|2.||Last date of Joining and Filling StatusRetention form||16/10/2019 upto 05:00 pm|
Table: 3 – Schedule for MoP UP Round – II BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O and BSc Nursing Courses (Government/Corporation/Government Aided Colleges)
|1.||Publication of MoP UP Round – II forBPTH/BOTH/BASLP/BP&O and BSc.Nursing Courses||18/10/2019 after 05:00 pm|
|2.||Joining and Filling Status Retention formof Extended MoP UP Round – II||18/10/2019 to 23/10/2019upto 05:00 pm|
|3.||Last date of Joining and Filling StatusRetention form||23/10/2019 upto 05:00 pm|
Table: 4 – Provisional Schedule for Institutional Level Round for Private Unaided BPTH and BSc Nursing Colleges
|1.||Publication of Vacancy position and Publication of list of Not Eligible Candidates (who have joined status as on 16/10/2019)||18/10/2019 after 5:00 pm|
|2.||The eligible desirous candidate to apply in person to respective college in prescribe format||19/10/2019 to21/10/2019 up to 05:00 pm|
|3.||Publication Merit List, Selection List, and Wait List at notice board and the web site of respective Colleges||22/10/2019|
|4.||Joining of selected candidates as per Selection List dated 22/10/2019 with Original Documents and Requisite Fees.||22/10/2019 to 26/10/2019upto 05:00 pm|
|5.||Filling of Residual Vacancy from waitlisted candidates as per Merit List published on 22/10/2019||30/10/2019 and 31/10/2019 up to 06:00 pm|
|6.||Cut Off date for BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/ BP&O and BSc. Nursing Courses||31/10/2019|
Procedure of Institutional Round
BPTH and B.Sc. Nursing courses:
As per NEET UG-2019 BPTH and BSc. Nursing Courses Institutional Level Round for Private Unaided Colleges is scheduled from 18/10/2019 to 31/10/2019.
- Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/ Minority colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP-II round .
- The candidates selected for MoP UP – II must join at the respective allotted college. The Previously Allotted Institute should release all Original Document and requisite fees of selected candidate for MoP UP Round – II without any penalty.
- For Institutional Round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any Institutional Level admission process.
- At the time of admission during Institutional Round, the College Authority should form the Committee for Document Verification which will be verify the eligibility of each candidate as per NEET UG-2019 Information Brochure. The selected candidate should submit all his Original Documents along with Requisite Fees in the form of DD/Cheque during prescribed time limit.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all his Original Documents and Requisite Fees at the time of admission.
- All those candidates selected and joined in BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/ BP&O and BSc. Nursing Course in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges and those candidates selected and joined through Ist, IInd, IIIrd & MOP UP – I and – II Round are NOT ELIGIBLE. Also candidates who were admitted for MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS/BUMS having seat in their hand and Candidate admitted through All India Quota are not Eligible for Institutional level.
- The list of Not eligible candidates for the Institutional Round will be published on the website on 18/10/2019 as per schedule.
- Candidates who are previously registered and completed Document Verification Process, as well as Candidates who are previously and newly registered but have not completed Document Verification Process, are eligible for Institutional Level Round. Hence the Document Verification Committee of respective college must verify the eligibility of each candidate as per NEET UG – 2019 Information brochure.
For more details click the link below:-