Maha CET Cell releases Revised Counselling Schedule for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS Courses 2019
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the revised schedule for counselling of BAMS, BHMS and BUMS Courses.
The notice in regard to the revised schedule of selection and admissions process of the 1st year of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Under Graduate Health Science Courses for the Academic Year 2019-2020 has been issued on the official website of the Maha CET Cell, in pursuant to NEET 2019 conducted by Govt. of India on 05.05.2019.
The procedure set out hereunder will apply for the selection of Candidates to be admitted at all State Government Colleges and all State Government Aided Colleges;
As per Maharashtra Unaided Private (including Minority) Institution Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, all Health Sciences Courses i.e. BAMS/BUMS/ BHMS, at all Unaided Private Professional Institutions in the State of Maharashtra.
The Online Preference Form Filling Process and subsequent Schedule for first round of admission process for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Under Graduate Health Science Courses will have following major steps.
Revised Counselling Schedule
|1.||Merit list for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses||as declared on 07/07/2019|
|2.||Seat Matrix for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS|
|20/07/2019 after 8:00 pm|
|3.||Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process|
for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses.
|21/07/2019 to 25/07/2019|
upto 6:00 pm
|4.||Declaration of selection list of 1st Round for|
|26/07/2019 after 8:00 pm|
|5.||Last date of joining for BAMS/BUMS|
|02/08/2019 upto 6:00 pm|
* Candidate should refer to Point No. 10 in NEET UG - 2019 Information Brochure before filling Preferences (Choices).
Revised Schedule for Admission to BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/ B.Sc. Nursing Courses will be declared in due Course.
Candidates eligible to fill Preference Form –
1) Candidates who have registered and attended Document Verification Process in Phase -1 only.
2) Candidates from Provisional State Merit list (NEET UG -2019) declared on Dated 07/07/2019 who –
i) desire to take admission in BAMS-BHMS-BUMS courses.
ii) have been allotted a seat for MBBS/BDS and desire to take admission in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses.
iii) filled preference for MBBS/BDS but have not been allotted a seat.
3) Candidates should note that, those who want to cancel their previous allotted MBBS/BDS Seats and wants to join BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses and have allotted a seat and joins in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Course, then he / she will not be eligible for further admission rounds in MBBS/BDS Courses only.
4) Candidate who have not attended Physical Document Verification Process in Phase -1 will NOT BE Eligible to fill Online Preference Form for BAMS/ BUMS/BHMS course.
5) Candidates from Provisional State Merit List, who will not submit Online Preference Form, will NOT BE considered for online admission to BAMS/ BUMS/BHMS Courses till the end of this online Admission Process.
6) For EWS Candidates - There is a possibility of Increase in BAMS Seats in D.M.M Ayurved College, Yavatmal for EWS Quota for Academic Year 2019-20 and likely to be approved by Concerned Authorities. Therefore, EWS Candidates who desire to opt for these seats can exercise their preferences in the Online Preference Form, considering the eventuality of such seats in due course.
The notice added the Newly added College Code which is as follows -
|Sr. No||College Code & Course||Name of the Institute||Intake||Remark|
|1.||3182 (BAMS)||Government Ayurved College, Chincholi, Ajanta Road, Jalgaon||100*||Permission to this College is awaited, Seats in this college will be allotted only after permission from concerned Authorities.|
For more details click on the link given below: