KNRUHS releases 1st MBBS Instant Exams results
Hyderabad: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has released the Result of first MBBS Instant Examinations held in the month of October 2019.
Attached below is the provisional list of registered numbers of all the successful candidates of I MBBS Instant Examinations held in the month of October 2019.
Note: The candidates who have appeared for the First MBBS Instant examination held in the month of Oct 2019 can take their Memorandum of Marks from respective colleges.
The Candidates who are willing to apply for Re Totaling need to pay Rs 2000/- for each subject through Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar KNRUHS payable at Warangal through concerned college principal on or before 11th November 2019
KNRUHS had earlier issued notification of Super Speciality examinations in the month of December 2019.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR SUPER SPECIALITY EXAMINATION:
1. The Super Speciality students who have been admitted into the Medical colleges affiliated to KNRUHS in Telangana State, whose admissions are approved by the KNRUHS during the academic year 2016-17 are eligible to appear examinations in the month of December,2019.
2. The eligibility to appear for the examination only after completion of three years of study period (duration of course) as per Medical Council of India Regulations and 80 % attendance academic year wise.
3. Further the students failed, detained and not registered for the Super Speciality examination, who were admitted by the KNRUHS for the academic year 2016-17 batch are eligible to appear for the exam.
4. The study period of those candidates who availed maternity leave will be extended to the extent of maternity leave availed.
5. The study period duration of course of the candidates is extendable in cases of availed of Medical Leave / Maternity Leave / Any Other Leave / Absence beyond 30 days in each year.
6. Cutoff date for calculation of percentage of attendance is 30.11.2019.
A) UPLOAD OF ATTENDANCE:
I. The uploading of Attendance percentage till the cutoff date i.e., 30.11.2019 of the candidates from 01.12.2019 to 03.12.2019 positively.
II. The reconfirmation date for Attendance of your college shall be on 04.12.2019.
To go to the official website click here
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here