Hyderabad: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has released notifications for BAMS, BHMS, BNYS and BUMS candidates regarding the mop-up round and free exit.
The concerned candidates can view the details of both the notifications as uploaded on the official website of KNRUHS mentioned below
NOTIFICATION FOR FINAL ( MOP-UP ) PHASE OF COUNSELING BAMS/BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS COURSES IN AYUSH COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO KNR UHS IN THE STATE OF TELANGANA UNDER COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA.
In continuation of earlier notification dated 12-07-2019, 25-07 2019, 05-08-2019, 04-09-2019 and 29-09-2019 KNR University of Health Sciences notifies to conduct final ( Mop-up) phase of web-counseling and exercising web-options to fill up the vacant seats after 2nd phase of counseling in AYUSH Colleges of Telangana State under Competent Authority Quota.
Candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS in AYUSH colleges of Telangana State under KNR UHS from 06.00 AM on 09.10.2019 to 3.00 PM on 10.10.2019 through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in
................................ Advertisement ................................
The candidates who had their Original Certificates verified in the first and final phase of verification of certificates and whose names are displayed in the final merit list, only are eligible to exercise their options online from home or any internet facility center with internet explorer 11 – version.
The candidates who secured admission in previous phases of counseling and joined the course who wish to change their college/course according to their merit can also exercise their web options.
As notified earlier candidates who have been allotted seats in BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses as per their options during the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined/discontinued the course are not eligible for giving options to the same course.
Candidates who are satisfied with their course/college allotment in the previous phases of counseling are informed that they need not give web options again.
Candidates who are admitted under All India Quota admissions are not eligible to exercise web options.
For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to earlier notifications and Prospectus.
1) In view of the pending cases in Hon’ble High Court, counseling for the vacant non-joined seats after first phase of counseling in MNR Homoeo College and DEVs Homoeo College is kept in abeyance until final orders are issued by the Hon’ble High Court.
2) All the allotments / Admissions under Competent Authority Quota are subject to final orders of Hon’ble High Court in pending cases.
Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses by way of payment gate-way and down-load the allotment letter. Candidates who have paid the University fee already need not pay again.
TUITION FEE AS FIXED BY THE GOVERNMENT :
The candidates who have already joined in the previous Phases of counseling, opted for and are allotted to other Colleges in final Phase should note that their seat allotted in the previous Phases of counseling is automatically cancelled and allotted to other candidates in the same round. They have to report at the new college with allotment letters and original certificates taken from previous college.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
2) Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in previous phases of counseling and slided to other colleges/courses during final phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during final phase of counseling itself. Hence candidates are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
3) The details of vacant seats available due to non-joining of second phase counseling will be placed in the www.knruhs.in
4) The candidates can exercise web options through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates are informed that if they opt for a seat and allotted during this phase of counseling and do not join or candidates who discontinued the course after free exit on 09-10-2019 by 4.00 P.M. will be debarred for 3 years from future admissions under KNRUHS. The candidate also has to pay a Bond amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rupees One Lakh only ). Hence Candidates and Parents are advised to give options carefully and to the course / colleges in which they are interested to join.
6) One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat if allotted. Candidates are also advised to check the web-site for allotments.
9). The selected candidates have to download the allotment order by paying the University fee via payment gate-way, check the allotment details and report to the Principal of allotted College with all original certificates, Bond, and pay the Tuition fee ( as fixed by the Government ) at the allotted college within the stipulated time to complete the process of admission.
10) Candidates who have slide to other colleges/courses have to get relieved from the previously admitted college collect the Original Certificates, tuition fee and report to the Principal of college allotted in final phase of counseling before the stipulated date and complete the process of admission as specified above.
11). The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
12). Candidates are informed that they can exercise web-options from help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU-Campus, Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on 09-10-2019 and from 9.00 A.M. to 3.00 P.M. on 10-10-2019.
In its notice, the varsity notifies that the Candidates admitted under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2019-20 into BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS Courses are hereby informed that they can have free exit to discontinue from the course in to which they are admitted before 4.00 P.M. on 09-10-2019 without any penalty. However, candidates are informed that their options will not be considered for Mop-up round of Competent Authority Quota once they discontinue the course.
Candidates are informed that if they discontinue the course after 4.00 P.M on 09-10-2019 onwards penalty clause will be applicable with payment of tuition fee for the entire course, Rs.1,00,000/- ( Rupees One Lakh Only ) of Bond amount and debarred from admission into KNRUHS for 3 years.
All the Principals of Ayush Colleges are hereby informed that they can relieve any candidate who wants to discontinue from the course from Competent Authority Quota admission for 2019-20 on written application from the candidate up to 4.00 P.M. on 09-10-2019. They are also informed to return the Original Certificates, Bonds and Tuition fee without any penalty. This is not applicable to All India Quota admissions
Accordingly, all the Principals of Ayush Colleges are hereby informed that they should up-load the details of any such discontinued candidates to OU Center Online by mail by 4.30 P.M. on 09-10-2019 without fail.
Principals are hereby informed that candidates admitted under All India Quota shall not be relieved under free exit.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................