KNRUHS issues notice on Final Phase of BDS counselling under Management quota
Hyderabad: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) Telangana State, Warangal has released a notification for final phase of online counselling for admission into BDS courses under Management Quota (B, C , NRI ) for vacant seats in private dental colleges.
In its notice, the university notifies to conduct final phase of On- line counseling for filling up the vacant BDS seats, under MANAGEMENT QUOTA, ( B & C /NRI ) in Private Dental Colleges and Army Dental College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences in the state of Telangana.
All the candidates in the final merit list for Management quota ( for B & C /NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS web-site on 12-07-2019 and addendums to merit list added as per Hon'ble High Court orders are informed to attend online counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE,OU-CAMPUS). Allotment of seats will be done as per the on-line counseling procedure following Government regulations and as per Hon'ble High Court orders.
NOTE: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to availability of BDS seats. Notification for online counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered online than available number of seats.
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
VENUE : Prof. G.RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
BDS for B & C CATEGORY :
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list|
|03-09-19||8.30 A.M||1 to 1500|
|9.30 A.M||1501 to 2500|
|10.30 A.M.||2501 to 3000|
|11.30 A.M||3001 to 3500|
|2.00 P.M||3501 to 4000|
|3.00 P.M||4001 to onwards till Last Rank *|
( Subject to availability of seats)
1) VACANT SEATS OF B & C CATEGORY WILL BE NOTIFIED ON KNRUHS WEBSITE BEFORE COUNSELING.
2) IN OBEDIENCE TO THE ORDERS OF THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT, CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR ONLINE OPTIONS STRICTLY AS PER MERIT IRRESPECTIVE OF DATE OF ADDITION TO THE MERIT LIST.
3) CANDIDATES WHO WERE ALLOTTED A SEAT IN THE PREVIOUS PHASE OF MQ COUNSELING AND HAVE NOT JOINED OR DISCONTINUED THE COURSE AFTER JOINING IN THE PREVIOUS PHASE OF COUNSELING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FINAL PHASE OF COUNSELING. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE JOINED IN ALL INDIA QUOTA COUNSELING ARE ALSO NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FINAL PHASE OF COUNSELING.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal towards University fee for B & C Category for BDS Courses as follows :
For B- Category : For C-Category ( NRI ):
BDS Rs. 20,000=00 BDS Rs. 40,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government. (displayed in KNR UHS, Web-site)
Instructions to candidates :
1. Eligible candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates and DD towards University fee for verification in person with parents (Mother or Father with ID proof) compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
2. Candidates are not permitted to attend counseling unless they are
accompanied by their Father or Mother along with ID proofs.
3. Selected candidate has to obtain the allotment letter without fail on the day of counseling immediately and report to principal of allotted college.
4. If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned above, his / her admission will be cancelled automatically,
5. Candidates who have taken seat in BDS course in first Phase of counseling are eligible to attend for the final phase, if they wish to slide to other College as per Merit. Candidates are also eligible to slide from C-Category to BCategory. The candidates are permitted for counseling on production of allotment order of first phase, receipt of original certificates and admit card issued by the respective Principals in Original only.
6. Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
7. Management quota seats for BDS at Army Dental College are
reserved for wards of Army personnel only as per AWES Regulations.
8. If a candidate already admitted into BDS course under management quota in dental colleges under KNRUHS and slides to another dental college, he / she has to get relieved from previously admitted college, collect original certificates and tuition fee and then report to the principal of allotted college with original certificates, bond and pay the tuition fee to complete the process of admission.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: