KNRUHS issues notice for Round 1 MBBS Counselling under Management Quota
KNRUHS is conducting the counselling for MBBS, BDS and other allied courses for Telangana based medical and dental colleges.
Via the notice, the university notifies the conduct of 1st phase of On-line counselling for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses, under MANAGEMENT QUOTA, B & C (NRI ) Categories in Private Un-aided Minority, Un-aided Non-Minority Medical Colleges and Un-aided NonMinority Dental colleges / Army Dental Colleges affiliated to it from 25-07-2019 to 28-07-2019.
All the candidates whose names are included in the merit list for Management quota (for B & C (NRI) Categories) displayed on KNRUHS, web-site on 12-07-2019 are informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE, OUCAMPUS).
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 115 & 116 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 , G.O.Ms.No. 117 & 118 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 20-07-2017, subsequent amendments, other Government orders and University regulations.
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
VENUE : Prof.G. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION PGRRCDE , OSMANIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
SIMULTANEOUS COUNSELING FOR CATEGORY B / C ( NRI): FOR MBBS/BDS COURSES UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA, IN PRIVATE UN-AIDED MINORITY, PRIVATE UN-AIDED NON-MINORITY MEDICAL COLLEGES, PRIVATE UN-AIDED DENTAL COLLEGES AND ARMY DENTAL COLLEGE AFFILIATED TO KNR UHS, WARANGAL IN THE STATE OF TELANGANA AS PER MERIT ORDER
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list ( Common )|
|25-07-19||8.30 A.M||1 to 200|
|25-07-19||11.30 A.M.||201 to 400|
|25-07-19||02.00 P.M.||401 to 600|
|25-07-19||4.00 P.M.||601 to 750|
|26-07-19||8.30 A.M||751 to 900|
|26-07-19||11.30 A.M.||901 to 1150|
|26-07-19||02.00 P.M.||1151 to 1350|
|26-07-19||4.00 P.M.||1351 to 1500|
|27-07-19||8.30 A.M||1501 to 1800|
|27-07-19||11.30 A.M.||1801 to 2100|
|27-07-19||02.00 P.M.||2101 to 2500|
|27-07-19||4.00 P.M.||2501 to 2900|
|28-07-19||8.30 A.M||2901 to 3300|
|28-07-19||11.30 A.M.||3301 to 3700|
|28-07-19||02.00 P.M.||3701 to 4000|
|28-07-19||4.00 P.M.||4001 to last rank|
* NOTE- 1: Candidates will be permitted into the counselling hall as per the rank in provisional merit list and allotments of MBBS/BDS seats under B/C ( NRI ) Category will be made as per eligibility and options of the candidates.
2 . There will be simultaneous counselling for MBBS / BDS Courses under B & C ( NRI ) Categories. Candidates have to give an option for available seats under B & C ( NRI ) Categories as per their eligibility, as per their merit rank.
3. Attending for on-line counselling does not mean definite allotment of the seat as more candidates have registered on-line than an available number of seats.
4. Candidates are informed that allotment of seats will be done subject to availability. Availability of seats for the next day will be displayed on the website at the end of counselling on every day of counselling
5. It is not mandatory for the candidate to attend for first counselling and verification of certificates even if seats are not available for their rank as per schedule. Verification of certificates will be done in all the phases of online counselling for management quota and allotment of seats done subject to availability.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counselling with Demand Draft towards Nonrefundable University fee in favour of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal for B & C (NRI ) Category for MBBS/BDS Courses as follows :
For B- Category :
1) MBBS Rs. 40,000=00
2) BDS Rs,20,000=00
For C-Category ( NRI ):
1) MBBS Rs. 70,000=00
2) BDS Rs. 40,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government.
Instructions to candidates :
1) Candidates have to attend for online counselling in person with one parent/guardian along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates, DD towards University fee and 1-set of self-attested copies of certificates.
2) Custodian certificates are not permitted. Only candidates admitted under KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-20 are permitted to attend the counselling with receipt of certificates and admission order issued by the concerned Principal.
3) The candidate will be permitted into counselling hall with the D.D. towards University fee along with original certificates. If a seat is allotted allotment letter will be issued. If no seat is allotted the original certificates and DD will be returned on the same day.
4) Allotted candidates have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter and submit Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee to complete the process of admission.
5) If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned in allotment order and completes the process of admission his / her admission will be cancelled automatically.
6) Candidates are hereby informed that they have to join in the allotted seat without fail. If they do not join the course or discontinue the course after joining they will not be eligible for subsequent phases of counselling and admission.
7) For Muslim Minority Medical Colleges only Muslim Minority students are eligible for selection. If any seats are vacant they will be open to non-minority students in the final phase of counselling (Mop-up round).
8) Management quota seats for BDS at Army Dental College are reserved for wards of Army personnel only as per AWES Regulations.
Original Certificates to be produced for verification at the time of counselling:
1) Admit Card of NEET UG - 2019.
2) Rank Card of NEET UG - 2019.
3) SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
4) Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent ( 10 +2).
5) Minority Certificate for Muslim Minority candidates issued by Competent authority.
6) Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
7) PWD Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
8) Aadhar Card.
9) PassPort / Residence Proof / Bank statement or passbook copy for NRI Category.
10) Declaration by parent / Blood Relative as notified in annexure - 1 for NRI Category.
11) D.D. towards University fee in favour of Registrar, KNRUHS payable at Warangal.
1) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNRUHS web-site for any other information.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: