KNRUHS invites online applications for MD Ayurveda course 2019-20
Hyderabad: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is inviting online applications from candidates who have qualified in AIAPGET-2019 (Ayurveda), who fulfilled the eligibility for admission into MD Ayurveda Course by securing a cut-off percentage of the score and above for the academic year 2019-20 in BRKR Govt Ayurveda Medical College, Hyderabad
Candidates can apply on-line through web-site here From 10.00 A.M. on 24-09-2019 to 30-09-2019 up to 05.00 PM.
Online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection with internet Explorer 11 version.
The print-out of application along with 1 set of self-attested copies should be submitted at the time of certificate verification and counselling as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS.
What is the duration of the MD Ayurveda course?
The period of training of Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda shall be of 3 years duration in the department concerned.
What is the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
Candidates who have appeared for AIAPGET 2019 and Candidate should have secured the following minimum eligibility percentile or above.
a) 50% for General Category (Open) candidates.
b) 45% for General Category (Persons with Disabilities (OC-PWD)) candidates.
c) 40% for SC, ST and other Backward class including Persons with Disabilities (CAT-PWD)categories and Service candidates.
Those who have passed the BAMS Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in Ayurveda of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; or Those who passed equivalent Degree Examination included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act 1970.
The candidates should have completed internship by 31-10-2019. and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2019 and who have qualified for Ayurveda P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations, Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Ayurveda) course shall not be permitted for counseling, until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G.Ayurveda Course.
For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2019. Service quota allotments are subject to orders of Government of Telangana.
Merit Position of the candidates who have applied on-line shall be determined based on AIAPGET-2019 (Ayurveda ) rank and percentile as per their eligibility.
Registration and Counseling fee : Rs. 4,000=00 for OC/BC Candidates. Rs. 3,000=00 for SC/ST Candidates. ( Bank Charges extra)
Verification Fee for Equivalency :
The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for admission under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
Candidates are advised to down load the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS web-site: http://knruhs.in / http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
What is the APPLICATION PROCESS?
The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
1.. Keep all the following documents required ready.
a) . AIAPGET-2019 ( Ayurveda ) Hall Ticket.
b) . AIAPGET-2019 ( Ayurveda ) Rank Card.
(c) Date of Birth Certificate.
(d) Study Certificate – B.A.M.S.( 1st year to final year )
(e) Internship completion certificate. .
(f) In case of candidates obtained B.A.M.S. or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father / mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
(g) All marks memos from 1st B.A.M.S. to final B.A.M.S..
(h) Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
(i) Scanned Signature.
(j) Category Certificate if applicable.
(k) Latest Service Certificate issued by Commissioner/Director AYUSH ( after 20- 09-2019)
(l) Council Registration Certificate.
(m) Credit card / Debit card.
(n) Aadhar Card.
2. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version.
3. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
4. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
N O T E :
1) Applications on-line are to determine the provisional state merit position. Final merit position will be determined after verification of original certificates
2) Print-out of application form should be submitted at the time of verification of Original Certificates and counseling along with 1-set of self attested copies. Incomplete applications and applications without enclosures will not be considered.
3) Orders issued by Government of Telangana and Central Council for Indian Medicine will be applicable for admissions.
4) Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the on-line application are accepted as true and correct. Candidates are informed that the University will take up the verification of original certificate with regard to eligibility conditions. i.e. educational qualification, validity of registration with State Council concerned internship, local/non local area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates / counseling . If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
5. Admissions will be only for candidates who have qualified in AIAPGET-2019 for admission into MD Ayurveda course and whose names figure in the final merit list of KNRUHS.
6. Candidates faces any difficulty while submitting on-line application form following numbers may be contacted:
To view the revised notice, click here
What is the procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment?
Do's and Don'ts
*Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers.
*Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
*Avoid using slow internet facility.
*Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS
*Open the website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in Home page displayed as follows.
*Use Browser Internet Explorer version 11 only.
1. Click on the Candidate Registration.
2. Registration form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
3. After entering the details click on validate button.
4. If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Application number. Please Note the Application number for further correspondence and click OK.
5. Then enter AIAPGET Registration Number and the Application number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
6. The application form will be displayed as shown below.
7. Fill The Application Form.
8. After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
9. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK.
10. Select you mode of payment and Make Payment.
11. After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form (Allow pop ups if required) take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
12. Sample of Filled Application.
What are the documents to be submitted along with the application form?
1. Self attested Xerox copies of all marks statements from 1st year BAMS to Final year BAMS .
2. Self Attested copy of Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
3. Self Attested copy of the Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
4. Self Attested copy of Provisional or Original Degree certificate
5. Self Attested copy of study certificate of BAMS course.
6. If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 10th class to BAMS course study certificates for deciding local area of the applicant.
7. If applicant has not studied BAMS course in the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, shall submit the following relevant certificates as per regulations 7.1 to 7.3 whichever is applicable to the applicant.
a) 10 years residence certificate of the candidate in state of Telangana / A.P. (or)
b) 10 years residence certificate of either of the Parents/Spouse (Certificate of relationship 8. Social status certificate (permanent caste certificate)
9. Certificate of service particulars in case of in-service candidates
10. Discontinuance certificates as in Annexure issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.
11. Admit card of AIAPGET 2019.(AYURVEDA)
12. Rank card of AIAPGET 2019 (AYURVEDA)
1. ALL THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF SELECTION.
2. ORIGINALS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CANDIDATES ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE OR AT THE TIME OF RELIEF EITHER BY RESIGNATION OR BY COMPLETION OF THE COURSE AS PER REGULATIONS.
3. IF THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO ENCLOSE ANY OR ALL MARKS MEMOS, THE
MINIMUM PASSING MARKS SHALL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
For more details click here
To go to the official website click here