NEW DELHI: Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has released the third allotment list for MBBS and BDS admission in Kerala Medical and Dental colleges.
The allotment list is available on the CEE official website. Students who have been allotted a seat in the latest allotment process are required to download their allotment memo and report to the allotted college for admission.
The students should report with their original documents and admission fee at the Old Auditorium inside Government Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram on August 28 and August 29, 2017.
Candidates who fail to take admission before the authorities present of the respective college at the Old Auditorium before 5 pm on August 29, 2017 will lose their allotment.
The documents required for admission are listed below:
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (a) or XVII (b) of the Prospectus 2017.
- Receipt of fee remitted.
- Data sheet of KEAM 2017.
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE.
- Any other documents required by the Head of Institution.