The Karnataka Examinations Authority is conducting Common Entrance Test (CET) for undergraduate students in Karnataka who wish to study engineering, medicine, dentistry or agriculture and Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for graduate students in Karnataka who wish to pursue M.Tech, MCA or MBA courses.
The authority had received thousands of applications on the online basis.
The authority has released the entrance notification for all the respective courses offered by the state.
Finally the authority had activated the link to download the admit cards of KCET 2016 on its official website. The students are advised to download their admit cards as soon as possible before the exam. The admit cards can be download from the direct link that is provided below.
All the students can get their admit cards through the following process;
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Exam Authority
- On the home page search for the link displaying CET 2016 and click on it
- Then click on the link displaying Download Admit card
- Enter the required details in the provided fields and submit them.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download admit card and preserve it for the exam.
For getting more exam related details candidates can visit the official website: kea.kar.nic.in