Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 : Applications open for Counselling
Admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) programmes offered in medical colleges of Karnataka will be done on the basis of NEET PG scores 2017.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), admissions for MD/MS 2017 has been scheduled. First and Second counselling will be held on April 2017.
Karnataka PG Medical 2017 will be the basis for entry to approximately 38 MD/MS programes offered under 50% state quota seats. Further, admission to MD/MS seats in Karnatka under 50% All India Quota will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on the basis of NEET PG scores 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Examination Authority (KAE) MD/MS admissions 2017.
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- Candidate must have studied MBBS from a college/university recognized by Medical Council of India and affiliated to a university located in Karnataka state
- Candidate must be of a domicile of Karnataka means, candidate or his/her parents must be a resident of the state for not less than 10 years and must produce a certificate from the concerned Tehsildar
- Candidate must have completed one year of rotating internship on or before April 30, 2017
- Age limit for candidate is maximum 45 years as on or March 31, 2017
- Applicant must be of Karnataka origin in case he/she has acquired his/her MBBS degree from any College/University recognized by MCI and located outside Karnataka
Last Date for Submission of Online Application- March 1st 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Fees in Bank/Post Office- March 3rd 2017