JIPMER MD, MS July 2019 Final Counselling to be held on August 27; 16 seats up for grabs
Puducherry: Through a recent notification, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Puducherry) has informed about the process of a final Counseling session for admission to MD and MS Courses July 2019.
There are a total of 16 seats vacant for final Counseling session for MD and MS courses in over 8 specialities.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MD and MS Courses July 2019 at the premier institute are requested to view the details of the said notice mentioned below.
The Final counselling for admission to MD/MS Courses - July 2019 Session scheduled to be held on 27-08-2019 (Tuesday) as detailed below:
Final MD, MS counselling details:
|Registration Time||Counselling time||Counselling Venue|
8.0 0 A.M.
(Candidates should be Seated inside the counselling hall at 1.30pm)
|JIPMER MINI-AUDITORIUM, FOURTH FLOOR,|
JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTER,
JIPMER, PUDUCIJEIIRY — 605 00£L
Any candidate with minimum of 50 percentile & above for Unreserved (UR) & Institute (INST) categories, 45 Percentile & above for UR (OPH) and 40 Percentile & above for remaining categories (OBC/SC/ST-including OPH) are eligible to attend this final counseling irrespective of their previous counseling attendance.
- The details of vacant squats in MD/MS course discipline is mentioned in Annexure-I
- The candidates are informed to refer the MD/MS prospectus- July 2019 session in d tail regarding counseling and admission The lists of original certificates to be brought on the day of counseling refer MD/MS Prospectus Page No.28.
- Any candidate without Original/Bonofide/Retention certificates is not permitted to attend this counseling.
- The registration process and other details are mentioned The registration for counseling closes strictly at 11:00 am.
- It is essential that the candidate has to appear in person for the counseling. Representation of candidates by any other authorized person will not be permitted for counseling under any
- Counseling for the existing, subsequent and resultant vacant seats due to spot resignation are to be filled only through the Roster-Point allocation method. The Third counseling ended at SI.No.112 of the Roster Point and the Final counselingwill start Roster point.
- Candidates on roll in a particular discipline at JIPMER on the day of the Final counseling are permitted to At the time of registration they have to submit a Permission letter from respective Head of the Department for attending the counseling & Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/ (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of THE DIRECTOR, JIPMER, Pavableat Puducherry as per the penalty clauses for mid-stream departure. The candidates opting for changes have to immediately forfeit the previous seat. Such candidates would be treated as new admission and they have to remit Academic, Admission and Learning Resource Fee afresh. In case the candidate does not opt for a seat during the counseling, Respective DD would be returned at the end of the counseling.
- Candidates who had opted for a seat in any other Medical College may also attend JIPMER They have to submit a certificate of retention, mentioning the certificates retained. The certificate shall be issued by the Dean or Principal of the said Medical College with Office Seal. Self-attested copy of certificates retained has to be produced. They also have to deposit a Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Pavable at Puducherry at the time of registration. The DD would be returned to the candidate if he/she does not opt for a seat. If a candidate opts for a seat, the amount will be returned at the end of the course on his/her request. In case the candidate after taking up a seat does not submit the original certificates and join the course on or before 05-03-2019 (10.00AM), the deposit will not be refunded and the seat allotted will be cancelled without any further correspondence.
- The candidates who will opt a seat in the final counselling should join the course immediately i.e. on 28.08.2019.
To view VACANT SEATS FOR FINAL COUNSELING FAS ON 07.08.2019 click here
for more details click on the link mentioned below: