JIPMER MD, MS 2020: Round 2 counselling Schedule released; Details
Puducherry: Through a recent notification, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Puducherry) has informed about the process of a Second Counseling for MD and MS Courses for 2020 admission session.
The students who are vying for admission to MD, MS courses at the premier institute are requested to view the details pertaining to Round 2 counselling as uploaded by the institute.
SECOND COUNSELLING FOR MD/MS ADMISSION - JANUARY 2020 SESSION
The Second Counselling for admission to MD/MS Courses — January 2020 Session is scheduled on 08.01.2020 (Wednesday) at Mini Auditorium, 4th Floor, JIPMER Academic Center, Puducherry-6 as detailed below:
|Registration||Counseling time||Category||Rank||No. of|
|08.00 AM onwards||11.00 A.M.||02.00 PM (Candidates should be seated inside the counselling hall at 1.00 PM)||Candidates registered for first counselling & eligible for the second counselling||197*|
|List of other eligible candidates for second counselling (Category wise)||250|
*The Roll Nos. of these candidates eligible for the second counselling is given on Page 3 of this notice.
• The details of vacant seats in MD/MS course discipline is mentioned in Page 4 of this notice.
• Candidates who have been called (UR: 1-320, OBC: 1-270, INST: 1-190, SC: 1-150, ST: 1-70) but did not register their Attendance in the First counselling held on 27.12.2019 are not eligible for this counselling.
• Counselling for the existing, subsequent and resultant vacant seats due to spot resignation are to be filled only through the allocation method. First counselling ended at Sl, No.72 of the Roster Point and the second counselling will start at Sl. No. 73 of the Roster Point (refer Prospectus Page No.37).
• The candidates are informed to refer the MD/MS prospectus — January 2020 Session in details regarding counselling and admission process. The list of certificates to be brought on the day of counseling please refer MD/MS Prospectus Page No.25
• It is essential that the candidate has to appear in person for the counseling. Representation of candidates by any other authorized person will not be permitted for counseling under any circumstances.
• The registration process and other details are mentioned overleaf. The registration of counseling closes strictly at 11:00 am.
• Candidates on roll in a particular discipline at JIPMER on the day of the Second counselling are permitted to register. At the time of registration they have to submit a Permission letter from respective Head of the Department for attending the counseling & Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Payable at Puducherry as per the switch over penalty. The candidates opting for changes have to immediately forfeit the previous seat. Such candidates would be treated as new admission and they have to remit Academic, Admission and Learning Resource Fee afresh. The entire fees already paid and Bona-fide Caution Deposit (BCD), if any, will not be adjusted. In case the candidate does not opt for a seat during the counseling, DD would be returned at the end of the counseling.
• Candidates who had opted for a seat in any other Medical College may also attend JIPMER counselling. They have to submit a certificate of retention, mentioning the certificates retained. The certificate should be issued by the Dean or Principal of the said Medical College with Office Seal. Self attested copy of certificates retained has to be produced. They also have to deposit a Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of The Directory, JIPMER, Payable at Puducherry at the time of registration. The DD would be returned to the candidate if he/she does not opt for a seat. If a candidate opts for a seat, the amount will be returned at the end of the course on his/her request. In case the candidate after taking up a seat does not submit the original certificates and join the course on or before 16-01-2020 (10.00 AM), the deposit will not be refunded and the seat allotted will be cancelled without any further correspondence.
• Candidate opting for a seat in this second counselling should join the course on 09-012020.
for more details click on the link mentioned below: