Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the exam dates for MBBS admissions 2017. The entrance examination will conduct for 200 seats in MBBS course 2017.
Candidates who want to apply for JIMPER 2017 exam are required to apply only through the online process. Candidates can fill and submit the application form through the official site of JIPMER.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission i.e. must born on or before 1st January 2001. There is not any relaxation on age limit for reserved categories.
- Students must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
- General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
- After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 1200/- for the candidates belonging to general category, and Rs 1000/- for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST). Fee for NRI/OCI candidates is Rs. 2500/-.
- OPH candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode only (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
|Online application form starts||27th March 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd May 2017|
|Admit card release||22nd May – 4th June 2017|
|Exam date||4th June 2017|
|Merit List announcement||Before 19th June 2017|
|First Counseling||27th to 30th June 2017|
|Second Counseling||19th July 2017|
|Third Counseling||23rd August 2017|
|Admission Formalities & issue of admission letter||
3rd and 4th July 2017