New Delhi: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) has started the counseling for the third round on 23rd August for the MBBS course.
The institute offers admissions to 150 MBBS seats in Puducherry and 50 MBBS seats in Karaikal campus.
It is scheduled on the 4th floor of the Mini Auditorium, JIPMER Academic Center, Puducherry.
JIPMER is a premier institute and falls under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It has been exempted from National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2017) for admission to MBBS Course.
Courses offered by JIPMER:
1. Under-graduate courses :
- I: MBBS
- II: BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- III: BMRSc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
2. Post-Graduate Courses :
- I: MD, MS and diploma
- II: MSc in Medical Biochemistry
- III: PhD (full time)
3. Super speciality courses :
- I: MCh in Cardio thoracic surgery
- II: MCh in Urology
4. Other courses :
- I: Certificate course in French
- II: Higher diploma course in FrenchIII: MRO