JIPMER MBBS 2019: Notice issued on Final Counselling
Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Puducherry) has released a notice of final counselling for MBBS course 2019.
Via the notice, the candidates who are intending to pursue MBBS course at the JIPMER are informed that the Final counselling for admission to MBBS course 2019 is scheduled 26.09.2019 (Thursday) at Mini Auditorium, 4th Floor, JIPMER Academic Center, Puducherry.
The updated vacancy status as on 19.09.2019 for Final Counseling is listed below:-
|General - UR||2|
Since, the above vacancies had fallen only under General—UR category the same would be filled from General-UR Categories.
|List of Eligible candidates for Final Counseling (Category wise)|
|Commencement from||Closing time|
The Candidates who have been called for First, Second and Third Counseling, although they have not taken a seat or not attended the previous counseling they may be attended this final counseling irrespective of their previous attendance.
• Those candidates who had already opted MBBS course at Puducherry and Karaikal Campus in JIPMER are not eligible for this final counseling.
• It is essential that the candidate has to appear in person for the
counseling. Representation of candidates by any other authorized person will not be permitted for counseling under any circumstances.
The registration for counseling closes strictly at 11.00 am.
• The candidates are required to refer the prospectus for details on counseling and admission. The list of original Certificates to be brought on the day of counseling refer MBBS prospectus Page No. 30.
• Candidate opting for a seat in this Final counseling should join the course immediately after the medical examination conducted by JIPMER Hospital.
• Candidates who had opted for a seat in any other College may also attend JIPMR Counseling. They have to submit a certificate of retention, mentioning the certificates retained. The certificate shall be issued by the Dean or Principal of the said college with office seal. Attested copy of certificates retained has to be produced. In case the candidate after taking up a seat does not submit the original certificates and join the course on or before 30.09.19 at 10.0OAM, the seat allotted will be canceled without any further correspondence/notice.
• If Candidate opted the seat in the Final counseling should join In the course on 27.09.2019
For more details, click below: