The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) MBBS 2017 admit card for the medical entrance exam will be released on May 22, 2017, on its official website.
The institute will conduct the exam to fill 200 undergraduate seats at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal on June 4, 2017. The admit card can be downloaded on the website jipmer.edu.in.
On the hall ticket details about the venue, time and shift of the examination JIPMER 2017 will be available.
- First counselling: June 27-30, 2017
- Second: July 19, 2017
- Third: August 23, 2017
JIPMER 2017 exam pattern:
- The duration of the exam is two-and-a-half hour.
- Online exam will be conducted in two shifts
- First shift – 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon shift – 3 pm to 5:30 pm
- 200 MCQs will be asked with each having four alternatives. In physics, chemistry and biology,
- 60 questions each will be asked while 10 questions will be asked in English language and comprehension and logical and quantitative reasoning.
- JIPMER will release the results on June 19.