JIPMER invites online applications for DM, MCh 2020; APPLY NOW
Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has invited online applications for super speciality courses (DM and MCh) for the 2020 academic session.
The application process has been started from 18-09-2019 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM and it will end on 25-10-2019 (Friday) 5.00 PM. Interested candidates who intend to pursue DM and MCh courses from the prestigious institute can register themselves at the official website.
the entrance examination for admission to PG broad and Super Speciality courses at JIPMER during January 2020 session will be conducted on 08/12/2019 (Saturday)
The details along with the full details of the original website of JIPMER Puducherry is mentioned below:
What are the IMPORTANT DATES for admission to DM, MCh courses 2020 at JIPMER?
|Online Registration from||18-09-2019 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM|
|Online Registration closes on||25-10-2019 (Friday) 5.00 PM|
|Download of Hall Ticket from|
JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post)
13-11-2019 (Wednesday) 11 AM to
08-12-2019 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination (Online Mode Only)||08-12-2019 (Sunday)|
10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
|Expected date of publication of Merit|
|On or Before 18-12-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Certificate Verification &|
Payment of Admission Fees
|Medical Examination||30-12-2019 (Monday)|
|Issue of Admission Letter|
Letter & Hostel accommodation
|Commencement of Course||01-01-2020 (Wednesday) 09.00 AM|
|Close of Admissions for DM /M.Ch|
JANUARY 2020 Session
Note:- The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
Request for rectification of any error committed in the application by the candidate and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
Candidate should visit the JIPMER website periodically (www.jipmer.edu.in) for any other notification.
What is the DURATION of DM, MCh courses 2020 at JIPMER?
D.M. / M.Ch. - Three (3) Academic Years
How are the DM and MCh seats distributed in each discipline at JIPMER for 2020 academic session?
|Name of the Specialty||General|
|8929||Critical Care *||1||1|
|8941||Paediatric Critical Care||2||-|
|8942||Neuroimaging and Interventions||1||-|
|Subject Code||Name of the Specialty||General Seats||Sponsored Seats|
- Number and distribution of seats are subject to variation based on any periodic directives from Competent Authority
- If suitable candidates are not available in the Sponsored Seats, the same will be NOT carried forward to General Seats in the respective speciality.
What is the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION to DM and MCh courses 2020?
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India are also (OCI registered under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955, should submit proof of Registrations OCI under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of admission failing which admission with stand cancelled)
- Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration
|Critical Care||MD/DNB in Anesthesiology/ General Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine Degree recognized by the Medical council of India.|
|Cardiac Anaesthesia Neuro Anaesthesia||MD/DNB (Anesthesiology) Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
|M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics/ Pulmonary Medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
|Clinical Pharmacology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pharmacology/ Pediatrics recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
|Clinical Immunology Endocrinology Nephrology|
|M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University by the Medical Council of India.|
|Medical Oncology||M.D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics /Radiotherapy|
recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Paediatric Critical care
|M.D. / DNB Degree in Pediatrics recognized by the Medical|
Council of India.
|Medical Gastroenterology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics recognized|
by the Medical Council of India.
|Neuroimaging and Interventions||M.D/DNB Degree in Radiodiagnosis recognized by the Medical|
Council of India.
Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery Neuro-Surgery
Surgical Gastroenterology Plastic Surgery Pediatric Surgery
M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery recognized by the Medical Council of India.
|M.S./ DNB Degree in General Surgery / Obstetrics &|
Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery recognized by the Medical Council of India.
HOW TO APPLY?
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: THROUGH ON-LINE MODE ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION USER INTERFACE: ANNEXURE – II
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page - jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line D.M./M.Ch admission – January 2020”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – II) in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Candidates need NOT send hard copy of the application to the institute.
What is the APPLICATION FEES?
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. NO OTHER MODE OF PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|General (UR)/OCI/Sponsored||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
(As per judgment of the Constitution Bench of Supreme Court of India Writ Petition © No. 350 of 1998, no reservations are being followed for the super specialty courses of DM/MCh /Fellowship/PhD at this institute).
The JIPMER has recently released an official notice on EWS quota reservation which stated
the implementation of seats reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota for the PG courses during Session January, 2020 (current Academic Year) in JIPMER will not be applicable,
For more information click here: