This site is intended for Healthcare professionals only.

Jammu: Fire in hostel room of GMC


Jammu: Fire in hostel room of GMC

Jammu: A major fire broke out took Place in the PG boys hostel room of Govt medical college and hospital (GMC) at Jammu.

The fire was first noticed by the hostel mates coming from the locked room. They immediately informed the room occupants about the incident and called for fire Brigade.

According to a police spokesperson, at about 6:30 this evening, a fire broke out in Room No 303 C of PG Boys Hostel of GMC, when its occupant had gone to one of his friend’s room in the same hostel, reported Excelsior.

As soon as other inmates of the hostel detected flames coming from the locked room, they informed the occupant of the room and called fire tenders.

The reason behind the fire has not cleared or the some electric spark could be one reason, officials aaded.

No one was hurt in the fire, as the room was closed and as the fire tenders reached the spot on time.

 


Source: With Inputs from Daily Excelsior
0 comment(s) on Jammu: Fire in hostel room of GMC

Share your Opinion Disclaimer

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Most Voted