- The result of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) conducted by NBE on 12th & 13th June 2017 has already been declared and can be seen at NBE website. It is hereby informed that the pass certificate to eligible candidates shall be issued IN-PERSON ONLY.
- Candidates having their correspondence address (as mentioned in the online application form) from the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry, Goa & Maharashtra shall be issued pass certificates at Regional Office of NBE, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Second Floor, CP&T Block, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 on 25th and 26th July, 2017 as per the schedule mentioned below:
- Candidates with their correspondence address from other states shall be issued pass certificates at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka Office, New Delhi -110075 on 25th and 26th July, 2017.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents to receive the certificate of passing:
(i) Admit Card with photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card.
(iii) Original Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS) certificate.
(iv) Original Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI
*All candidates except those who have obtained their primary medical qualification from Nepal are required to bring their original passport along with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued.
(v) In addition to (i) , (ii) , (iii)) & (IV) above, any one of the following
(Original, valid & non expired):
Ø Voter ID Card
Ø PAN Card
Ø Driving License
Ø Aadhar Card original (with photograph)
- The finger prints of all pass candidates shall be captured electronically again and candidates are requested to cooperate with this process.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued without verification of the identity of the candidate.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any other person other than the candidate himself/herself.