The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s (Ignou’s) School of Health Sciences has launched a postgraduate certificate programme in acupuncture from July 2018 session.
It is available to the medical graduates of allopathy, Ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy, unani, Siddha, homoeopathy, dentistry and physiotherapy, as per the guidelines of the ministry of health and family welfare.
The centres are Delhi, Karnataka’s Hubli, Maharashtra’s Nasik, Madhya Pradesh’s Indore, Rajasthan’s Kota, Tami Nadu’s Chennai, Odisha’s Rourkela, Punjab’s Ludhiana and West Bengal’s Kolkata.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online:
- If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2017-18 and read carefully the rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
2. Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
3. If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
4. Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
5. Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (PNB)
6. It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
The new academic session starts from July and the last date of applying is August 16, 2018. The application forms are available on the university’s website.
For more details click on the given website: