The ICMR Computational Genomics Centre (ICGC) is organised an Internship Program for Two Months (8 Weeks) Summer Training Opportunity. The ICMR Computational Genomics Centre (ICGC) provides opportunities for outstanding students to carry out project work under the supervision of the experienced scientists at the Centre. Student pursuing B.Sc/B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./M.Tech/ PhD degree and working professionals are encouraged to apply.
Applications can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should mention ‘Two month Trainee application’.
THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT (Download format of application click here).
The trainee may make his/her own arrangements for accommodation during the period of the work.
There are 16 internship positions available this year related to subject areas like bioinformatics, Genomics, Structure based Drug Design, Next Generation Sequencing, Big-Data analytics and Cloud Computing, Web & Database Development.
Applications for May-July slot will be accepted only from 15th April. Only selected students will be informed by 05th May. Selected students will have to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- (drawn in payable at New Delhi) favor of Director General, ICMR as a training fee.
- Last Date application: Monday, 30th April 2018
- Confirmation of selection and release of further details: Monday, 07th May 2016
- Reporting for internship and documents submission: From Wednesday, 23th May 2018 onwards
- Submission of report: One week before end of internship
- Evaluation: Last week of internship
- Issuance of certificates: Last week of July
To Read The Full Article Click On The Given Link: