The Ministry of Health and Family welfare has taken out a Public notice to inform all concerned that an online procedure for submitting application/proposal for Establishment of new Medical College, starting/increase intake in MBBS course in existing medical colleges, starting/increase intake of seats in postgraduate (Broad Speciality & Superspeciality) courses has been introduced by this Ministry.
It will be an add on procedure which runs parallel with conventional procedure of manual submission of applications. A link at www.mohfw.nic.in has been provided for the purpose.
The notice clearly states that For PG(Broad speciality) courses for the academic session 2018-19, Ministry will review application between 15.03.2017 and 07.04.2017(both days inclusive) and the link will be active from 15.03.2017 to 07.04.2017. A detailed note on the procedure to be followed is also enclosed herewith.
Online applications for New Medical colleges/ Increase of Intake Capacity
A procedure for submitting application/proposal has been introduced by this Ministry. It is an add-on procedure which runs parallel with conventional procedure of manual submission of applications. The online application as mandatory and comes into effect for PG (Broad Specialty) courses 2018-19 from 15.03.2017.
1. Applicants/Colleges Desirous of Filing an application for purposes of starting/increase of seats in PG (Broad Specialty) courses shall follow the following procedure:
(1) Visit: www. mohfw.nic.in
(2) Click On: Link medical education (online application system for medical colleges)
(3) Click On: Link online application system
(4) You will be redirected to an external link (www.medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in)
(5) A registration window will open. Do a one time registration using a valid e-mail address.
(6) Register/obtained [Those registered earlier, they can use the same Id and password.
(7) Login using Id and password.
(8) Read and accept terms of online application.
(9) Fill up the columns of the application which are enabled
(10) Upload a scanned copy of consent of affiliation from affiliating university and demand draft (as evidence of fee paid).
(11) upload the application.
(12) Obtain an acknowledgement of the online application
Note: These instructions are visible on the online application system
(13) File a manual copy of the complete application as prescribed by the MCI regulations, along with all valid documents, draft in original as evidence of fee paid and a copy of The system generated online application acknowledgement.
(14) It may be noted that an online application is not a complete application and only on fulfillment of above an application will be deemed to be complete.
(15) It may be noted that last date for online applications is 07.04.2017. Mannual copy of the application with all enclousers should also reach the ministry by 07.04.2017