Gujarat: Instructions released for Offline Round of PG Ayurveda Counseling
Gujarat: Through a recent notice Admission Committee for Professional PG/ UG Medical Educational Courses, informed about the Instructions for Offline Round of PG Counseling Ayurveda. The instructions with full details of the original website of medical admissions of Gujarat given below:
- The candidate has to remain present as per the merit rank on allotted date and time at “Auditorium,
GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
- All the candidates are instructed to see the available seats.
- The candidates will be called as per the merit rank and will be allotted the admission on available seats
during counselling. If he is not willing to take admission in the offered seat, he can refuse the admission.
- Authority Letter or Proxy will NOT be allowed for taking admission in Offline Round of Counseling.
- The candidates are required to bring the following original documents at the time of counselling.
- 1. All Year BAMS/BHMS Marksheet
2. Attempt Certificate
3. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Cast certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
4. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after 01/04/2016
5. AIA-PGET-2018 Marksheet
6. School Leaving Certificate
7. For students who have passed final year in September 2017: 8 months’ internship completion certificate with specifying the 12 months’ internship completion date i.e. on or before 31.10.2018
8. For students who have passed the final year before September 2017: 12 months’ internship completion certificate
9. Provisional / Permanent Registration of Gujarat Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine OR Central Council of Indian medicine / Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Gujarat State OR Central Council of Homoeopathy.
10. Copy of Passport [if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign]
- The candidate, without original documents and prescribed fees, will not be granted admission under any circumstances
- For MD/MS (Ayurveda): At the time of offline counselling, the candidate who has been allotted seat, he/she has to pay tuition fees by cash or Demand Draft in favour of “ACPPGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar at bank facility provided by ACPPGMEC, immediately as follows ACPPGMEC”, payable at Gandhinagar For Govt. Colleges: One-year tuition fees of the admitted institute For SFI Colleges: Rs. 1,50,000.00 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand).
- For MD (Homeopathy): At the time of offline counselling, the candidate who has been allotted seat,
he/she has to pay tuition fees of One-Term (Six months) of the admitted institute by cash or Demand Draft
in favour of “ACPPGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar at bank facility provided by ACPPGMEC, immediately.
- The candidate, who will remain absent at the day and time of counselling allotted to them, will have no right for admission.
For details, wise Tuition Fees for MD/MS (Ayurveda) or for more details click on the given link.
http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/PG/WEBPDFS/PG_AYUS/Instructions and Schedule for Counseling.PDF