New Delhi: Attention FMGE candidates. The admit card for the entrance exam for the FMGE programme- has been released on the official site of the national board of examinations (NBE) – nbe.edu.in.
The entrance examination, Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) is an examination mandatory for all Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) in order to be able to practice in India. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) recently announced the important information regarding the screening test- Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2018. Candidates seeking to appear for FMGE entrance exam, scheduled to be held on December 14 2018.
Admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official website of FMGE link of which is given on nbe.edu.in.
Following steps can be followed to download the FMGE Admit Card.
Steps to download FMGE Admit Card 2018:
- Step 1: Click on the link given above to download FMGE 2018 admit card for the December session.
- Step 2: Enter login credentials, including User ID and Password, provided at the time of FMGE 2018 registration. Also, enter the ‘captcha code’ displayed there.
- Step 3: Download FMGE admit card 2018 displayed on the portal and also take a printout of it. After downloading FMGE admit card, candidates should affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card of FMGE 2018.
FMGE 2018 IMPORTANT DATES:
Availability of Information Bulletin 16th October 2018
Online submission of application 16th October – 6th November 2018 form
Examination Date 14th December 2018
Declaration of Results By 15th January 2019
Documents to be carried with FMGE 2018 Admit Card
The candidates are required to bring the following documents to the FMGE test centre on the examination day –
1. A printed copy of Admit card with photo pasted on it.
2. Anyone of the below-authorized photo IDs which are original and valid:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving license.
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
The name of the candidates on FMGE admit card 2018 must match with the name as shown on their photo ID. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidates are required to show either their marriage certificate, divorce decree or legal name change document at the exam centre.
For more details click on the official website of NBE mention below: