New Delhi: Some Relief for Medical Aspirants!! Medical Counselling Committee under the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has finally released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET Second Round Counselling 2018 Result.
The decision comes after the Supreme court directions in this regard. Medical dialogues team had earlier reported the yesterday the Bombay High Court had given its nod to the MCC to declare the second round results. However, the with another case pending in the apex court, no action was seen at the MCC website
NEET 2018 Counselling had come to a standstill after a PIL was filed in Bombay High Court and the Nagpur Bench had postponed the hearing to July 31 from July 26.
This was the second time the counseling process had been kept on hold. Earlier Madras High Court’s stay order to grant 196 marks to candidates who attempted the NEET UG 2018 examination in Tamil language’s medium of instruction had also halted the counseling process
Candidates who were eagerly awaiting the second allotment result of All India NEET Counselling 2018 can now check the result on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Steps to check NEET Second Allotment Result 2018:
- Log on to mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the UG Medical Counselling tab
- Click on Result of Round 2 under the Download section on the left.
- A new PDF file would open.
- Keep your rank card ready.
- Press Ctrl and F key simultaneously to activate the Find feature.
- Type in your rank.
- See if your college has been upgraded or if a college has been allotted freshly in the second round of counselling.