Apply Now: GB Pant Hospital launches Post MD Fellowships In Pediatric Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology
New Delhi: Golden Opportunity for MD/DNBs in Medicine and Pediatrics candidates in the field of Cardiology. One of the most prestigious medical institutions in the capital has announced 18 months fellowship programmes in the field of Non-invasive Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
Through a recent notice, applications have been invited for the various fellowship programmes in the Cardiology Department of GB Pant Institute of Post Graduate medical education and research (GIPMER), GNCTD, New Delhi.
There are 3 fellowship posts in the field of Non-Invasive Cardiology and 2 in the field of Pediatric Cardiology.
As per the notice, the applications in the prescribed format as per Annexure 1 must be submitted at counter 17 of admission branch of the Institute on or before 25.10.2018 up to 4 p.m. No application shall be entertained without prescribed fee & after the above said due date and time.
Accordingly, details of the fellowship programme in various fellowship programme in the cardiology department of this institute as under:
|S.no||Name of fellowship course||No of seats||Date of exam||Time and venue|
|1||Non-Invasive Cardiology||3||01.11.2018||Auditorium Near Gate no2|
|2||Pediatric Cardiology||2||01.11.2018||Timing- 2 pm onwards|
The interview will be held on 10.11.2018 of the candidates who qualify the exam.
Qualification and Duration: The qualification and duration are as under:
|S.no||name of fellowship course||Duration of course||Qualification|
|1||Non-Invasive Cardiology||18 months||MD/DNB in General medicine|
|2||Pediatric Cardiology||18 months||MD/DNB in pediatric|
Pay band: Rs 67700+ other allowances as admissible under the rules.
AGE LIMIT: - Below 40 Years as on 01 Jan 2018 for post graduate candidates. Relaxable for
SC/ST by 05 Years and for OBC by 03 years (OBC candidates are required to submit their caste
certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
Form and details are available on GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi, Website
FEES PAYABLE:- Rs.500/-( Non-Refundable) in the form of Demand Draft only issued by a
nationalized bank in favour of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B.PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi.
Selection shall be done the basis of written MCQ based qualifying exam followed by Interview. The No. of candidates called for interview shall be three times of no. of seats
The selected candidates may have to make it convenient to join within 7 days of date of issue of offer letter/ Memorandum.
1. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of Certificate(s) of educational
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the aforesaid interview.
3. The appointment and services of selected SR’s will be governed under Residency Scheme.
4. In case, interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration the same shall be
conducted on the following working day.
5. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
6. Bring all original documents along with their self attested photocopies on the scheduled date
of Interview & on the date of joining to the post.
7. Resignation: -She/He required to tender one month notice prior to her/his resignation in the
Office of Head of Office or deposit one month salary in lieu of it.
8. The Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for any/further updation
in the matter.
9. Important Information:- This fellowship is a hospital-based training programme and not a degree of the University of Delhi.
10. Fellowship completion certificate shall be issued after passing final certifying exam(clinical &
practical) on completion of term.
JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: - In case of any Legal dispute, the jurisdiction of Court will be
Delhi/New Delhi only.
Note: - The application form is available at the Institute’s website gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in.