AIIMS PhD January 2020: Individual Marks Secured By Candidates released
New Delhi: All candidates who appeared for AIIMS PhD Programme Jan-2020, can view the Marks Secured by them at the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS).
The concerned link is attached below
To view the results click on the subject mentioned below:
On the basis of written test (Stage-I & II) held on Saturday, the 4th January, 2020 and the Stage-I & II result declared on 10.01.2020 as well as Departmental Clinical/Practical/Lab based Assessment (Stage-III) held on 23rd to 24th January, 2020, the candidates have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS for admission to Ph.D. Programme at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for January 2020 session:
All candidates in the above Merit list will be considered for seats in order of merit that are available in the respective Department only irrespective of the project they had applied in, subject to fulfillment of eligibility and other requirements as per project.
Further the allocations of seats shall be done by physical counselling at AIIMS, New Delhi on Tuesday, 4th February, 2020. Candidates will exercise their choice of project in the respective Department when called during the physical counselling as per their merit in their respective category. Choice thus made will be final and no claim will be entertained in this regard thereafter.
The admission of the above candidates is further subject to:
1) Verification of all Original Certificates/Degrees/NOC from concerned department including eligibility.
2) Verification of other relevant documents satisfying all the conditions as laid down in the Prospectus and Institute's regulations.
3) Proof of availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agency for Project code where Fellowship is Mandatory.
4) Admission to Ph.D. Programme will be subject to the availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agencies.
5) The admission will be finalized and offer will be given to the candidate only when evidence of availability of research funds/grant/fellowship for the project is submitted to the Academic Section by the selected candidate/s through concerned Head of the Department.
• The counselling for allocation of seats for admission to various Ph.D. courses for the session of January, 2020 will be held on 04.02.2020 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM in the LT-3, Third Floor, Teaching Floor, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029.
• Please bring your roll number/admit card and all original educational certificates/NOC (if required)/Experience Certificate(if any)/Certificate of National Entrance Test-Score Card (for nonmedical candidates)/Fellowship award letter/any other certificate/documents as mentioned in the Prospectus.
• Please carry one set of photocopy of all documents (self attested) and 4 passport size photographs to be submitted at the time of verification of original documents on 04.02.2020 at 10:00 AM.
• No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling without above mentioned original certificates/documents. It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e. in person for counselling on the day as given above. No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained.
• YOUR CANDIDATURE IS PROVISIONAL. He/she will be allowed for counselling subject to production of valid original certificates/documents as required for Ph.D. selection.
• If a candidate fails to come for counselling in person, she/he will be marked absent and his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
• In case, if the information/documents furnished by candidate is found to be incorrect in the later stage, his/her candidature will be terminated.
• Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
IMPORTANT: As approved by the competent authority candidates declared successful after stage Ill for counselling, will be eligible to choose any project available in the concerned department for which the Ph.D. seat has been advertised in this section (according to merit). Candidates without fellowships shall not be eligible for seats for which fellowship is mandatory. However, candidates with fellowship shall be eligible for ALL seats in the concerned Department.
NB: THE RESULT IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF DATA & RECORDS