The much awaited decision of EAMCET 2016, 2 examination has been announced. Telangana Health and Medical department Minister Sri Charlakola Laxma Reddy has conducted a meeting with the officials before the 2016 EAMCET 2 notification release decision.
The EAMCET 2016 will be held on July 9th, 2016. The result will be announced on 14th July, 2016, in first a week of exam. Classes will be conducted from August 1st, 2016.
Detailed Schedule of TS EAMCET-2 Medical Exam 2016:
- Closing date for online registrations: 07th July 2016
- Availability of admit cards: From 02nd July to 07th July 2016
- TS EAMCET-2 Exam date: 09th July 2016
- Declaration of TS EAMCET-II 2016 Result: On 14th July 2016
Details on Application Fee:
- Application Fee for SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application Fee for other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Applications with a late fee of Rs. 500/- till 14th June 2016
- Applications with a late fee of Rs. 1,000/- till 21st June 2016
- Applications with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/- till 06th July 2016
As per the data, the Telangana state has 18 medical colleges which includes 6 government medical colleges with 2,750 medical seats. Out of 2,750 seats, 1,025 seats will be filled through NEET – I and NEET – II exams. 1,000 seats are government medical college seats. The remaining seats are owned by the private (1,450 seats) and minority medical colleges (300 seats).
With 1,450 private medical colleges seats, 725 seats will be filled by the EAMCET 2016 conducted by Telangana state. These 725 seats include B-category seats 507 (35%) and NRI Seats 218 seats (15%). The remaining 725 seats will be filled through NEET.The other 1,450 seats of reaming 300 colleges will be filled by the NEET.
The same procedure will be applicable in the Dental colleges.