New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has recently released the Handbook for Admission to Diplomate National Board (DNB) Post Diploma Courses January 2019 Admission Session.
The handbook comprises all the details regarding the counselling session for NBE Diplomate National Board Post Diploma 2019 January session including eligibility, fees, procedure, Seat matrix and much more.
Candidates, who intend to pursue DNB Post Diploma can get themselves updated with the information given below. Meanwhile, to view the counselling schedule for DNB Post MBBS and DNB post Diploma, Read Also: NBE release Counselling Schedule for DNB Post MBBS and DNB Post Diploma January 2019 session, Details
Eligibility Criteria for admission to DNB Post Diploma January 2019
Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e. have passed final examinations for Post graduate diploma on or before 31st December 2018. AND Appeared in DNB PDCET December 2018.
- Requests for admission to Diplomate National Board (Post Diploma) – January 2019 from candidates passing their Post Graduate Diploma Qualification after 31st December 2018 shall be summarily rejected. Candidates who are completing their Post Graduate Diploma qualification after 31st December 2018, need not participate for counselling to Diplomate National Board (Post
Diploma) as they shall be declared ineligible at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing MD/MS/Diplomate National Board course are not eligible for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- Candidates who have joined Diplomate National Board – Broad Specialty course in or after December 2016 session are not eligible to appear for counselling for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) – January 2019 admission session.
- This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of joining in the allotted institute.
DNB Post Diploma Seat Matrix
AVAILABILITY OF DNB BROAD SPECIALTY (POST DIPLOMA) SEATS
- The indicative seat matrix for Diplomate National Board (Post Diploma) – Broad Specialty course is available on NBE website. Final Seat matrix shall be made available during online counselling.
- After completion of the counselling, the Information regarding vacant seats shall also be made available on NBE website.
- Reserved seats shall be allotted to the candidates of concerned category only. Candidates of reserved category can submit option for either reserved seats earmarked for them or unreserved seats. Candidates may note that reservation status of DNB seats at a particular institution/medical college is provided by the respective institution only, based on the roster maintained by the concerned institution. NBE does not own, possess or fund any seat as such.
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- at the Time of online registration process for counselling.
- Counselling fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once the candidate has been registered for Counseling.
FEE GUIDELINES FOR DNB TRAINING
|Heads||Charges * (in INR) per year|
| Academic fee||50,000/-|
| Library fee||10,000/-|
| Annual Appraisal fee||10,000/-|
| Accommodation Charges||10,000/-|
For more or complete details, candidates are requested to go through the Handbook for Diplomate National Board Post Diploma January 2019 attached below.
For the original website of Nat Board click on the link given below: