National Board Of Examination has issued a notice regarding DNB PDCET- January 2018 Admission Session–Schedule for 2nd Round of Counseling.
- The second round of DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi
|Batch No.||Subject||Date of Counseling||Time of Counseling|
|B||Dermatology And Venereology||29-05-2018||09:30 AM|
|C||Nuclear Medicine||29-05-2018||09:30 AM|
|D||Radio Therapy||29-05-2018||09:30 AM|
|H||Obstetrics And Gynaecology||29-05-2018||01:30 PM|
|K||Respiratory Diseases||30-05-2018||09:30 AM|
|M||Radio Diagnosis||30-05-2018||01:30 PM|
|N||Immuno-haematology & Transfusion Medicine||30-05-2018||01:30 PM|
|0||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||30-05-2018||01:30 PM|
|P||Family Medicine||30-05-2018||01:30 PM|
|Q||Health Administration including Hospital Administration||30-05-2018||01:30 PM|
- Only those candidates who were present at the time of 1st round of DNB PDCET January 2018 counseling either in-person or through online mode and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and hand book for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for January 2018 Admission Session.
- The list of candidate eligible for DNB PDCET — 2nd Round of Counseling January 2018 admission session shall be made available on NBE website.
- There is no fee to be paid for participation in Second Round of Counseling.
- Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original. No rank letter shall be required for second round of Counseling.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- Candidates appearing the DNB PDCET Counseling in-person first time (online opt out candidates) are required to bring self certified photocopies of the documents at the time of documents verification.
- The Indicative seat matrix shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified prior to commencement of the counseling.
- The conduct of second round of counseling in a particular specialty shall be subject to availability of vacant seat(s) in respective specialty.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling — January 2018 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID counseling edu.in.
For more details click on the following links: