The official notification of DNB PDCET 2017 is out. The exam for the same will be held on 29th November, 2016.
Here is important information that aspirants need to know about the exam.
- DNB-PDCET is a mandatory eligibility cum ranking examination for entry to various Post Diploma (Secondary) DNB courses.
- NBE shall be conducting DNB-PDCET as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 29 th November, 2016 at Test centers across the country. Post Diploma DNB courses are offered in the following specialties.
- Anaesthesiology, Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics And Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pathology and Emergency Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for DNB-PDCET– January 2017 Admission Session
Following is the eligibility criteria for the exam as per the notification
Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt.of India i.e. have passed / passing the final examinations for post graduate diploma on or before 31 st December 2016. Duration of training of Post Diploma course should be 2 years by 31st December 2016.
Candidates who fulfill the aforementioned eligibility criteria may apply for the DNB Post Diploma CET in same broad specialty through online application system at www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in
How to APPLY
- Application form for DNB-PDCET January, 2017 admission session can be submitted only online at www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in from 26 th September 2016 to 31 st October, 2016 till 23:59 Hrs.
- For further details as instructions, scheme of examination, fees, syllabus, list of seats available, Counseling etc. please refer to information bulletin for DNB-PDCET January, 2017 admission session at website www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in
Important Dates for DNB-PDCET
Keep in mind the following important dates for the examination
|Availability of Information Bulletin||26th September, 2016, onwards|
|Online Registration||26 th September 2016 to 31 st October, 2016|
|Examination Date||29 th November, 2016|
Note- For queries, if any, kindly contact the Candidate Care helpline 0124-6771700 or 1800111700 (Toll Free)(From Monday – Friday from 09:30 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read the full notification by clicking on the following link:-