DNB PDCET 2020: Admit Card Released; Download NOW
Candidates can download the same from the official website of NBE by using their login credentials.
The NBE shall be conducting DNB PDCET as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 20th December 2019 at various test centres across the country.
1. Applicant candidates can download their Admit Cards for DNB PDCET 2020 Admission Session from website www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
2. Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
3. Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
A. Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it.
B. Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test centre
C. Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
Voters’ ID card
Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
In case, the candidate reports to the test center with e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card.
The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of exam (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree/Legal Name Change Document)
4. List of items prohibited at the examination centre is indicated in the information bulletin and in admit card. Candidates are advised not to carry any such item to the examination centre.
5. Admit card and candidature is purely provisional and is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Information Bulletin for DNB PDCET 2020 Admission Session.
Post Diploma DNB courses are offered in the following 16 specialities:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Oto – Rhino – Laryngology
- Respiratory Diseases
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
For all details about DNB PD CET 2020, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
For more details keep visiting the official website of the NATBOARD mentioned below: