DMER Maharashtra:NEET UG Date Extended for BSc Nursing Admission Process
Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about the Date Extended for BSc. Nursing Admission Process from 30/11/2018 to 31/12/2018 by Indian Nursing Council. The notice with full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
The cut-off-date for BSc Nursing for the academic year 2018-19 has been extended from 30/11/2018 to 31/12/2018 by Indian Nursing Council as per letter No.1-6/2018-INC, dated 26/11/2018. Therefore vacant BSc Nursing seats at Shri. Vitthalrao Joshi Charities Trust's Samarth Nursing College, At. Po. Savarda, Ta. Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri (newly permitted) will be filled at Institutional Level as per following schedule - Schedule to fill vacants seats at Shri. Vitthalrao Joshi Charities Trust's Samarth Nursing College, At. Po. Savarda, Ta. Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri is as follows-
|1||Display of vacancy position and list of eligible candidates|
on www.mahacet.org and www.dmer.org and website of
|20/12/2018 after 05.00 p.m.|
|2||Submission of the application at the respective college in|
person as per attached application form.
|21/12/2018 to 23/12/2018|
up to 05.00 p.m. (including
Saturday and Sunday)
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the|
respective college website/notice board.
|24/12/2018 by 11.00 a.m.|
|4||Selected candidates to report with all original documents|
and requisite fee
|25/12/2018 10.00 a.m. to|
27/12/2018 up to 05.00 p.m.
|5||Display of vacancies on notice board/website of|
the respective college
|28/12/2018 after 06.00 p.m|
|6||Waitlisted candidates from the merit list to report to|
the respective institute for admission against vacancy (if any)
|29/12/2018 10.00 a.m. to|
31/12/2018 up to 05.00 p.m.
|7||Cut-off-date for admission at Institute||31/12/2018 up to 05.00 p.m|
|8||The concerned college should submit details of admitted|
candidates by mail to - email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org The concerned college should enter the Extend Institutional Round admission details into "College Feedback Module" on mahace.org/dmer.org
|31/12/2018 by 10.00 p.m.|
Note- The candidates admitted after 31/10/2018 in this admission process will not be granted Academic Term as per MUHS, Nashik.
Procedure for Institutional Round for all newly permitted BSc Nursing College -
1) All the previously registered and newly registered candidate who is having "Non-Admitted Status" on 13/12/2018 will be eligible.
2) List of eligible candidates will be published on the website on 20/12/2018 after 5.00 p.m.
3) This extended Institutional Round is for Shri. Vitthalrao Joshi Charities Trust's Samarth Nursing College, At. Po. Savarda, Ta. Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri for Bsc Nursing (Newly Permitted).
4) For this Institutional Round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective college within the prescribed time and submit an application in person. Such Type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET CELL/DMER in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET CELL/DMER will not be considered valid for any Institutional Level Admission Process.
5) In the institutional level round, the choice/preference given previously by the candidate become null and void. The candidates will be granted admission on the basis of merit list of respective college for which he/she has applied for the institutional round.
6) At the time of admission, the candidate should submit all original documents and requisite fees in prescribed time, no extra time will be given.
7) The candidates will not be granted admission on the basis of Bonafide/Holding certificate. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all the requisite documents at the time of admission.
For more details click on the given link:
https://www.dmer.org/new/Samarth Nursing_Notice - 20.12.2018.pdf