Mumbai: Through a recent notice, Competent Authority and Commissioner, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai has informed about the NEET-UG-2018 Procedure of MOP-UP Round (only for MBBS/BDS Course). The detailed information regarding the counseling is available on DMER, Maharashtra Website – http://www.dmer.org
As per NEET-UG-2018, Notice dated 08.08.2018, it was notified that the 1st MOP-UP Round selection list will be declared on 21.08.2018. The details of this MOP-UP round are as follows –
(A) Eligibility for MOU-UP Round –
1. All candidates admitted in 1st round as well as in 2nd round and secured the admission.
2. All the candidates who are wait listed and to whom choice was not available during 1st and 2nd round.
(B) Candidates NOT ELIGIBLE for the MOP-UP round –
1. Those who have submit the Status Retition Form in 1st or 2nd round.
2. Those who were selected in 1st round but failed to take the admission.
3. Those who were selected in 1st round but cancelled the admission.
4. Those who were selected in 1st round but resigned the seat.
5. Those who were selected in 2nd round but failed to take the admission.
6. Those who were selected in 2nd round but cancelled the admission.
7. Those who were selected in 2nd round but resigned the seat.
8. All the candidates selected by DGHS, New Delhi (MCC) during 2nd round and have secured the admission.
(C) The procedure of MOP-UP Round –
1. The list of vacant seats of MBBS/BDS course (College and Category wise) will be declared on the website on 20.08.2018 after 2.00 pm.
2. The list of selected candidates MBBS/BDS for 1st MOP-UP round will be declared on 21.08.2018 after 8.00 pm.
3. Last date of joining to the respective college for the 1st MOP-UP round for MBBS/BDS is from 23.08.2018 to 26.08.2018 upto 5.00 pm.
4. Seats remaining vacant of MBBS courses in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges after 1st MOP-UP round will be declared on the website on 27.08.2018 after 8.00 pm.
5. Declaration of selection list of 2nd MOP-UP round for MBBS seats (Only for Government/Corporation Medical Colleges) is 27.08.2018 after 9.00 pm.
6. The seats remaining vacant in Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges (only MBBS) will be surrender to respective college on 27.08.2018 after 10.00 pm. However, BDS seats will not be surrendered.
7. Last date to fill MBBS seats (only for Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges) at
the institutional level is 31.08.2018.
8. Last date of joining for the selected candidate (MBBS) in 2nd MOP-UP round (Only for Government/Corporation Medical Colleges) is 29.08.2018 after 5.00 pm.
9. Cut-off-date for admission to MBBS course is 31.08.2018.
10. The time schedule for admission process for BDS course has been already declared in the notice of this office dated 08.08.2018.
11. The 1st MOP-UP round to be declared on 21.08.2018 will be common for both MBBS and BDS. However, detail time schedule for 2nd MOP-UP for BDS (Government and Private) will be declared later.
(D) Instructions for the MOP-UP Round –
1. All the candidates who have joined to MBBS course, admitted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and pursuing the course should note that if he/she wishes to resign the course/cancel the admission, should resign/cancel on or before 23.08.2018 upto 3.00 pm.
2. If a candidate is upgraded during any MOP-UP round from Private to Government (for MBBS) then there will be no penalty clause applicable to him/her.
3. After 31.08.2018, all rounds conducted will be for all courses except MBBS. A candidate admitted for MBBS before 31.08.2018, will not held eligible for admission after 31.08.2018 for any other Health Science Courses.
4. If a candidate has higher choice of Dental than the choice of medical then he/she will not get higher choice as Dental after 31.08.2018 provided he/she is admitted to MBBS before 31.08.2018.
5. If a candidate fails to resign/cancel on or before this stipulated date and time and resigns at a later date will be liable to pay the requisite penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- and will not be eligible for the admission process for next two years. This penalty is applicable for all admission carried out through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai or any other designated Authority by the Government of Maharashtra for the admission to the Health Science Courses under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik or any other appropriate University/Authority.
6. If a candidate has a selected status for MBBS course on 27.08.2018 in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges, then his/her name will be deleted for the merit list. He/She will not be considered for admission process to be carried out for Health Sciences Courses during any further round.
7. The Candidate having selected for MBBS in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges in MOP-UP rounds (to be declared on or after 27.08.2018, must join the seat. If the candidate fails to join then he/she will be charged a penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- and will not be eligible for the admission process for next two years in all Health Science Courses.
8. The admission process for Private Medical Colleges will be completed on 27.08.2018 and the vacant seats will be surrendered to the respective institutions.
(E) Procedure for Institutional Round for MBBS course –
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Medical Unaided/Minority Medical colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP-UP round.
2. All the candidates having admitted status on or before 23.08.2018 are NOT ELIGIBLE for the institutional round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within the prescribed time and submit an application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET CELL/DMER in person or email. Such type of applications submitted in State CET CELL/DMER will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during institutional round a candidate should submit all this original documents alongwith requisite fees during prescribed time limit.
5. All those candidates selected and joined during 1st round, 2nd round and MOP-UP round in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/ Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate institutional level round.
6. All the candidates already admitted for BDS course are also eligible for the institutional level round for MBBS course.
7. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 28.08.2018.
8. The schedule for the instutional level round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges is as follows –
1. The list of vacant seats college-wise will be displayed on website- 27.08.2018 late night
2. Submission of application to respective institute in person- from 28.08.2018 to 29.08.2018 up to 2.00 pm
3. Publication of Merit List/Selection List/ Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institute and
website of the respective institute – 29.08.2018 at 5.00 pm
4. Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission- 30.08.2018 upto 5.00 pm
5. Cut-off-date for MBBS Course- 31.08.2018
To read the notice, click on the following link
For more details on NEET UG 2018 counselling click on the following link